I feel like we need a new thread...What's your favorite type of restraint?

JaneRamsey

Really Experienced
I'm a fan of anything with metal clasps.

Vague I know....sorry I'm just not that particular :p

I have two related but unconventional likes in restraints, at least for occasional use. First, simply placing some ribbon or dental floss across her wrists or ankles with firm orders to treat them as if they were the heaviest of chains or the most tightly tied ropes. A variation on this is to use no physical restraints at all but still demand that she hold herself in place as if bound as firmly as possible.

I have two related but unconventional likes in restraints, at least for occasional use. First, simply placing some ribbon or dental floss across her wrists or ankles with firm orders to treat them as if they were the heaviest of chains or the most tightly tied ropes. A variation on this is to use no physical restraints at all but still demand that she hold herself in place as if bound as firmly as possible.

Interesting...

From a purely practical standpoint, I like restraints that can be closed and opened with velcro. They're strong, and therefor difficult to escape from, but can be undone easily in case of an emergency when one has to get out quickly.

:rose:

My kind of mental.

One bar prison hands cuffed behind my back.
It is great when Sir has guests over. I feel so exposed and vunerable.

I am a fan of rope - there is a lot of variation there. Second in line would be traditional police style handcuffs.

I like the ribbon idea.

It is a lovely mindfuck when told not to move as good/bad things are being inflicted. Having to self restrain is challenging, both mentally and physically.

I had (have) a lovely set of pink leather cuffs for wrists and ankles that put me in a great mindset.

Mostly though, we used that vet tape - for wrapping horse's legs. We kept a little scissors on hand for removal of big wraps, but it unwraps pretty easily (a little goes a long way) so generally, not a lot was needed.

Chains. Heavy, metal, glorious chains.

But they make a lot of clanky noises, and there are other ears than ours in the house, so when we do, we use rope or bondage tape.

I like the ribbon idea.

It is a lovely mindfuck when told not to move as good/bad things are being inflicted. Having to self restrain is challenging, both mentally and physically.

I had (have) a lovely set of pink leather cuffs for wrists and ankles that put me in a great mindset.

Mostly though, we used that vet tape - for wrapping horse's legs. We kept a little scissors on hand for removal of big wraps, but it unwraps pretty easily (a little goes a long way) so generally, not a lot was needed.

Another off-the-shelf source for restraining tape is sold in hardware stores as plastic twine. It's about 3 inches wide and sticks only to itself. I keep some in my car for binding pieces of lumber to bring them home to my shop.

1. Self-restraint. I order her to lie on her back and hold her legs open as far apart as she can and keep them wide open no matter what I do to her. Whether I stand at the foot of the bed for several minutes observing her intently or use one of my toys to spank her cunt, she's in for a real mindfuck.

2. Velcro cuffs. Easy on, easy off, great for wrists, ankles, arms, and legs, can be used alone or attached to furniture. Put her on her knees and restrain her wrists to the ankles behind her, then stand in front of her and push slowly into her mouth. *chef's kiss motion* Tres magnifique!

3. Metal cage. Bitches need regular cage time.

Honorable Mention: spreader bar

Not yet tried, but really really want to try: one bar prison

Another off-the-shelf source for restraining tape is sold in hardware stores as plastic twine. It's about 3 inches wide and sticks only to itself. I keep some in my car for binding pieces of lumber to bring them home to my shop.

"Pieces of lumber"

Mmm hmm :rolleyes:

1. Self-restraint. I order her to lie on her back and hold her legs open as far apart as she can and keep them wide open no matter what I do to her. Whether I stand at the foot of the bed for several minutes observing her intently or use one of my toys to spank her cunt, she's in for a real mindfuck.

2. Velcro cuffs. Easy on, easy off, great for wrists, ankles, arms, and legs, can be used alone or attached to furniture. Put her on her knees and restrain her wrists to the ankles behind her, then stand in front of her and push slowly into her mouth. *chef's kiss motion* Tres magnifique!

Put her on her knees and restrain her wrists to ankles behind her

*must practice yoga*

I googled one prison bar. :eek:

“Bitches need regular cage time.”
:D

When we have the time I much prefer leather cuffs. Velcro is however much faster to put on and remove.

When it is unplanned I usually end using one or several of my ties. This is how we started in bondage so it brings back fond memories as well.

I have become very fond of a set of spreader bars we found on Etsy as well. They are even more useful then I ever expected. They work very well with the tie down attachments that came with our bed.

Usually it’s hands tied up over head and spreader bar between legs. Or spreader bar with legs tied up high so ass is barely resting on the bed. Either way usually includes a blindfold 😈

Back