Bold Flesh: BBW's 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oi6xvmymq61vcxa6to1_500.jpg

Makes me wish I was smaller. ..it's hard to find men's dress shirts that fit me like that but I absolutely love the pose

There is a local adult club that hosts a men's dress shirt night and it's always the one night that tempts me to try it but both times I went looking for a shirt I struck out which left me in kinda a funk so did not go
Hate clothes shopping and finding nothing that fits right

Makes me wish I was smaller. ..it's hard to find men's dress shirts that fit me like that but I absolutely love the pose

There is a local adult club that hosts a men's dress shirt night and it's always the one night that tempts me to try it but both times I went looking for a shirt I struck out which left me in kinda a funk so did not go

My wife and a few of her friends go to DXL, purchase shirts there. They go when there's a sale, because the dress shirts can run a pretty penny at times.

It's not you, it's the shirt. You're going to rock a white dress shirt, You just need to shop in the real person stores, not those places that have size 1 and smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back