Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose4Emily

They're a friend's pearls
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Posts
1,788
Unlike other social media, our profiles here don't have a place to put status or thoughts or any of that, so I'm making my own right here.

Of course, anyone else having "Random Thoughts" is welcome to post on this thread as well.

 
The random thought that made me realize the need for this thread was that I wnted to just mention that in a post I did today, I played with linking to other posts. I see there are two ways to link to a specific post.

One looks like this, and puts the post in the context of its thread.

The other looks like this, and displays the thread on its own.

I can see the advantage of the former fashion because, as I wrote, it puts the thread in context.

On the other hand, the latter fashion leaves no ambiguity as to which post you wanted to direct the reader's attention.

Does anyone out there have a preference?

Does which is better differ with different circumstances?

Does anyone care?

Should I do a poll?

And what about Naomi?



 
Random thought...

The first signs of spring are birds, sunshine, etc.

The second sign of spring is police cars, left and right, handing out speeding tickets.
 
the Skittles commercial where the Rastafarian guy is milking the giraffe who's taking bites out of the rainbow makes me feel dirty
 
well i'm always having random thoughts so...

Why do current comedies on TV never seem as funny as the older ones I used to watch?

Why is it when you go to the doctor do they make you wait forever to be seen?

Why does food tastes differently than it's used to? Is it just me?

And why for god's sake does it cost so much to buy just a few items at the grocery store? Five items can cost around $20 or $30 bucks. It drives me crazy.


See what I mean?:D
 
Wondering why my rose bush I planted for a long lost dog/friend didn't come back this year. And if I should plant another

Cf
 
Unlike other social media, our profiles here don't have a place to put status or thoughts or any of that, so I'm making my own right here.

Of course, anyone else having "Random Thoughts" is welcome to post on this thread as well.


You could always just put it in your sig.

Sounds like laziness to me.
 
I am not buying Hayley Duff as a cook...I do not believe absent a television show she would be doing any of this...is this random enough?
 
đź’­How many deaths a year occur from stepping on the cracks in the pavement? (sidewalk)
 
random thought- hmmm, as opposed to a purposeful thought or a scheduled thought? ;) Sorry, just being silly :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top