Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some people use the Comments on a story to write a conversation with themselves?

Recently I have had a whole set on my older story The Giant Squid, but the extreme example is on Nylon Overall - the comments are much longer than the original story.

Why?

More comments today from presumably the same anonymous on The Giant Squid. The comments on both stories seem to be the poster writing notes to themselves. Odd.

It's all just too fucked up for words.

And you, cyberstalking insecure asshole, if you're still lurking here, looking for me, spying out everything I write and who I write it to ... fuck you.

After 48 hours, I have my first vote the new story in my chaptered series - Shelacta Ch.15.

It's a 2.

Someone didn't like it. I would have thought they might have worked that out by chapter 02. :D

After 48 hours, I have my first vote the new story in my chaptered series - Shelacta Ch.15.

It's a 2.

Someone didn't like it. I would have thought they might have worked that out by chapter 02. :D

Obviously it too some real hard thinking. . . .

Don't get carried away and eat the cat and the duck.

But now, if your pussy were nearly sitting on my plate...:D

My sister and her children were up from south Jersey from Thanksgiving until today (her birthday was yesterday), and then her car broke down on the drive home. I wonder what's wrong with it not that I would know how fix it).

My sister and her children were up from south Jersey from Thanksgiving until today (her birthday was yesterday), and then her car broke down on the drive home. I wonder what's wrong with it not that I would know how fix it).

Let me see, now.
I'm sure there 's a book an basic car maintenance for beginners here somewhere. . .

I don't know. The Fella refused to buy a new vacuum cleaner. The cats have fleas again. I can't clean the house properly without a vacuum cleaner that works, so I think there must be more flea larvae in the carpets. The cats have been de-fleaed but I fear they will just get more fleas when the flea medicine wears off. And it isn't nice to think there are flea larvae in your carpet when you have a piglet to consider.

I don't have money right now to buy a new vacuum cleaner myself. I could take out a credit card and get one. I haven't had a credit card for years, cuz there is always something that someone really needs and if I have a credit card, I go and buy it - stupid MILF. I don't even know if I could get a credit card for the amount I need. I saw a good cleaner for £125, although the one I wanted was about £300, but I don't mind having the cheaper one.

But I need the money too. I already ear-marked the salary I will get in February for all sorts of things. (I don't earn anything right now.)

I decided to just hold off on the vacuum cleaner. Is that the right decision? I go round like a squirrel in a cage, thinking about a fucking vacuum cleaner instead of other things which I would much rather be thinking about. I had to make a decision, so I decided not to get the vacuum cleaner for now.
:mad:

I get way too hungry every day before lunch. Why am I always so hungry? I feel like I eat plenty of food, but yet I guess I need to eat six or seven times a day instead of five or six.

My pussy is playing with a walnut outside my livingroom in the hall. :D

(Not a cracked one.)

But I need the money too. I already ear-marked the salary I will get in February for all sorts of things. (I don't earn anything right now.)

I decided to just hold off on the vacuum cleaner. Is that the right decision? I go round like a squirrel in a cage, thinking about a fucking vacuum cleaner instead of other things which I would much rather be thinking about. I had to make a decision, so I decided not to get the vacuum cleaner for now.
:mad:

Try your local Freecycle/Freegle. People are often upgrading their vacuum cleaners and Freecycling their old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back