A Word From Jakelyon

jakelyon

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2002
Posts
956
Maybe if we all just focused on writing porn, and posting to stories where our writing is liked and appreciated this could go away.

I normally check Chyoo every couple of days and approve new stories. I have to say I don't come here to literotica very often and have not paid much attention to the recent battles about who can write what, and where they can write it. I have one user name, same one I have had for 10 years on this site.

I have been doing story approvals for almost all of the 10 years since I was granted the power to do that. To call anyone a moderator on this site is pretty broad as there is not much we can do. I just try to keep the pedophilia and bestiality out of the site, and other than that it is pretty much up to the story owner and editor. I really have no idea if Torg or I approve more stories as I just do what is in the queue when I log on. The system has worked OK for the past 10 years so I am not getting what the buzz is all about at this point.

If any person submits a thread to one of my stories I just read it and approve it or flush it. I just like porn stories, the rest of it doesn't really matter much. If I am missing something please fill me in.
 
Maybe if we all just focused on writing porn, and posting to stories where our writing is liked and appreciated this could go away.

Won't work. If someone who posted against Tim posts a thread, Tim will give it a 1 rating out of spite for a reason anyone else would probably ignore and give the thread a 5 anyway.

The system has worked OK for the past 10 years so I am not getting what the buzz is all about at this point.

If any person submits a thread to one of my stories I just read it and approve it or flush it. I just like porn stories, the rest of it doesn't really matter much. If I am missing something please fill me in.

Kaitou made a post explaining the whole thing in the general board. Tim says it's a load of shit, but the evidence is on our side. For those reasons, Torg deletes any of Tim's new threads in CHYOO if they don't have an addition added, and Kaitou deletes his posts from the forum. Tim doesn't like this, so says the reasons are fake and he makes up stories of me, Kaitou, and Torg sending packages to kill him to get us banished.

There's nothing wrong with the moderators, there's just one very pathetic loser ruining everyone else's good time.

The polls are here to get everyone's opinion and prove he's full of shit.
 
Last edited:
Not only Torg

I have been approving stories on this site for 9 plus years now and have been active at least once a week doing so. I have purposely stayed out of all this back and forth because it is a waste of time in my opinion. It's like the old tale about wrestling with a pig...I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

Here is my feeling on it. No one can be banned from the site. Outside of pedophilia or beastiality I don't really think there are many rules. The rating system does not work anyway, so you can't really cause an issue by rating someone down. If someone adds to your story that you don't like, don't approve it. If you don't like someone block them. It seems pretty simple.

If you want to go ahead and add to any of my tales feel free. I will approve them or not based upon their merit. If I add to any of your porn you can do the same. That is the way it should work. All this other stuff is nonsense. Let's get back to writing bad porn and be done with it.
 
"Won't work. If someone who posted against Tim posts a thread, Tim will give it a 1 rating out of spite for a reason anyone else would probably ignore and give the thread a 5 anyway."

Just to make sure you see, this the ratings don't work anyway. I haven't looked at them in years as all my stories have a .45 rating or something. It is just one of the things that has never been fixed on the site. That is why on the homepage the "top rated" are not even close to being the top rated stories.

If you want a real rating have someone critique your story for you. I am happy to do so upon request.

Just seems to me like it is better ignored.:D
 
If someone adds to your story that you don't like, don't approve it.

Doesn't work. First, Tim uses multiple accounts to self-rate with 5s and become auto-approved and auto-promoted. Second, in the event you don't have these features on your story and deny it, he'll resubmit the thread, unchanged, and then harass you for denying it. Why wouldn't that be worthy of banishment?

If you don't like someone block them.

Also doesn't work. The blocked lists can be hacked. Tim has done this to remove himself from the lists and add editors who block him. And last time I checked, hacking was a banishable offense.

It seems pretty simple.

It is simple. That's the problem. The site's programming is so simple that anything you can do to stop someone has a hole in it.

Just to make sure you see, this the ratings don't work anyway.

That's only for stories, and only where the rest of the world sees it. From an editor's personal story list, the link on the top right of the page, the rating system is fine. And threads always have the right average ratings, doesn't matter where they're seen. So yeah, 1 ratings.

The other proof is the feedback section, which always shows the correct rating. So when I see feedback reads something like "'{TEXT COPIED FROM THE THREAD}'?! That should be a period, not a comma!" and next to it is a 1 rating and a timestamp that places it in the middle of Tim's submitting spree, it is definitely from Tim, definitely a 1 rating for an error some people might not notice and the rest would probably ignore, and definitely malicious since the error isn't why he rated it a 1.

Also, I forgot to mention that Tim also down rates the users that he's jealous of. They don't even need to do anything against him, just posting in a story he posts in will cause him to give low ratings. Malicious ratings are banishable offenses even on Literotica. Why would CHYOO be different?
 
Last edited:
Since this discussion was straying from the topic's original purpose - everyone's opinion on Torg - I've decided to move these posts to a more appropriate location. Now then:

feedback reads something like "'{TEXT COPIED FROM THE THREAD}'?! That should be a period, not a comma!"

How about more finite examples, such as the ones provided by MausAss? I won't provide a personal experience lest I invite a barrage of hate mail and negative feedback upon myself, but an accurate hypothetical should suffice until we get something more customized. Should the user in question have read "The Adventure of the Empty House" and be in possession of the most minimal historical knowledge, then this user's track record suggests he would supply a review comparable to "'baritsu'?! The style is 'bartitsu'!" and complete it with a rating of 1; it's quite likely he'd ignore the possibility of a deliberate anachronism.
 
Back
Top