Dens Want to Delay SCOTUS Hearing

I no longer accept that. Increasingly it's being shown that Trump won by fraud and illegal outside help. Not at all in the spirit of America or the Constitution.

You are painted by the same brush.

What fraud and what illegal outside help. Mueller has uncovered nothing of the kind yet, despite his tireless searching.

Last edited:
The hearings on the SCOTUS nominee are scheduled to start tomorrow. Assuming they are televised, I don't expect to spend all day watching them, but I will be checking in occasionally. I expect the nominee to be approved, after some hot air has been expended by both sides.

What fraud and what illegal outside help. Mueller has uncovered nothing of the kind yet, despite his tireless searching.

Muller hasn't said what he had uncovered on the Trumpster Box. Just because he is holding his fire doesn't mean he has no ammo. :)

Muller hasn't said what he had uncovered on the Trumpster Box. Just because he is holding his fire doesn't mean he has no ammo. :)

After almost two years, I would expect him to have something to report, besides the fact that witches fly on brooms and wear pointy hats. :rolleyes:

After almost two years, I would expect him to have something to report, besides the fact that witches fly on brooms and wear pointy hats. :rolleyes:

Well he did indite a bunch of folks some of whom have plead guilty and some who have just started to be tried. The Grand Juries are still gathering evidence.

I'm hoping he's adding up all the Rubes in Rethuglicunts campaign accounts. :)

Well he did indite a bunch of folks some of whom have plead guilty and some who have just started to be tried. The Grand Juries are still gathering evidence.

I'm hoping he's adding up all the Rubes in Rethuglicunts campaign accounts. :)

That's true enough, but none of the indictments had anything to do with Trump or with any kind of election irregularities. I doubt that many women of the GOP have hayseeds or yokels in their accounts. :rolleyes:

We don't know what we don't know until somebody decides whether or not to tell us what they think we should know.

Did you go to Trump University?

No, although I have heard it was a big scam. There have been lawsuits filed, but no convictions for criminal activity. Without question, Trump is a crooked SOB, but he has never been convicted of any crime that I know of.

No, although I have heard it was a big scam. There have been lawsuits filed, but no convictions for criminal activity. Without question, Trump is a crooked SOB, but he has never been convicted of any crime that I know of.

Right, he's a crooked son-of-a-bitch. It doesn't matter that he hasn't been convicted yet. John Gotti beat the system several times before he was convicted. Do you think that Al Capone wouldn't be considered a criminal if he wasn't convicted of tax evasion?

Many people want to lock up Hillary Clinton even though she was never tried or convicted and never had to settle a lawsuit because she tried to scam hard working American citizens out of tuition money.

It's your problem (and Jacks, apparently) that you can't read and analyze the writing on the wall. I have no idea how you two can function in life without being run over by a bus when you're standing in the bus line and one comes around the corner every two minutes.

Right, he's a crooked son-of-a-bitch. It doesn't matter that he hasn't been convicted yet. John Gotti beat the system several times before he was convicted. Do you think that Al Capone wouldn't be considered a criminal if he wasn't convicted of tax evasion?

Many people want to lock up Hillary Clinton even though she was never tried or convicted and never had to settle a lawsuit because she tried to scam hard working American citizens out of tuition money.

The two guys you mentioned did much more serious things than Trump has. Even so, if it weren't for the St. Valentine's Day massacre, Capone would be a footnote in the history of American crime. Likewise, if it weren't for the movie, Bonny Parker, who was never convicted of anything, would be virtually unknown. Without defending him, The Donald, who has never been accused of a crime against persons, would be an unknown if he didn't have such a high profile for other things.

BTW, I actually double dare you to find anything good I have ever ever said about the man personally. Because of improvements in the economy, I think he's doing a good job, but I also think he's a world-class asshole.

The Donald, who has never been accused of a crime against persons, would be an unknown if he didn't have such a high profile for other things.

What a surprise that you don't consider sexual assault a crime against a person.

The two guys you mentioned did much more serious things than Trump has. Even so, if it weren't for the St. Valentine's Day massacre, Capone would be a footnote in the history of American crime. Likewise, if it weren't for the movie, Bonny Parker, who was never convicted of anything, would be virtually unknown. Without defending him, The Donald, who has never been accused of a crime against persons, would be an unknown if he didn't have such a high profile for other things.

BTW, I actually double dare you to find anything good I have ever ever said about the man personally. Because of improvements in the economy, I think he's doing a good job, but I also think he's a world-class asshole.

Nice attempt at deflection. St Valentine's day massacre, Bonnie Parker? I noticed that you moved the goalpost a bit when you indicated that Trump hasn't been in any crime against a person. Feeding into the myth that no one is hurt by white collar crime. I don't know if he's been accused in court of physical assault but he has been accused of assault upon women by countless women and admitted to assaulting women.

Aside from the from his mouth and that of Beavis and Butthead, they have told completely different version of money from Russia. That probably wasn't reported on fox or any of the conservative outlets.

You aint seen nuthin till Darth Vader Grinchburger drops dead and Trump nominates a straight woman for the job.

So, the Dirty Don One is hiding 100K documents on this Judgey Guy Nominee?

So, the Dirty Don One is hiding 100K documents on this Judgey Guy Nominee?

Yes, there's a little problem that the nominee lied in his last congressional nomination hearing about what he was involved in when he worked in the White House that apparently is substantiated in the documents being held back. He can anticipation getting a drubbing on that in tomorrow's (today's) congressional hearings. Apparently in the most recent poll taken, 70 percent oppose his nomination on the abortion issue basis.

All typical Trump administration chaos.

Sounds like grounds for removal from the bench and disbarment, not elevation.

How about the fact that White House is withholding more than 100,000 pages of records on his Supreme Court nominee from the Senate? What is Trump hiding? If his nominee is so great, why is he hiding 100,000 pages of information on the guy?

Back