Anglo/Audiophile <3

Hush, hush. Keep it down, now; voices carry.

I recommend you keep it up until at least 10:15 Saturday night. You might find the Cure for your wants.

Ah yes, I wish I had that magical accent. Although Cleveland rocks, were not famous for our accents.

Hi Hannah,

If you'd like to check out some more audios posted by a British guy, then check out the ones on my Lit page.

I doubt they're as professional sounding as your voice and your recordings, but you might enjoy them nonetheless. :)

Sadly I do not have a British accent, or do that great of an imitation according to everyone else. Haha. But I agree with you about the pleasure of audio and accents. Interested to know what kind of singing you do in NY and what kind of music you play as the soundtrack to your life.

Hello, everyone. I'm Hannah.

I'm a 41 y/o professional singer living in New York. I became interested in Literotica after listening to some audios posted by other users. I'm very aural both in vocation and in fetish. There is nothing as arousing to me as phone sex with an intelligent, creative and enthusiastic partner.

Like a lot of American women, I have a particular fondness for British accents. If you are a British man who would like to have an intimate conversation with a smart, sexy American girl with a killer voice, I would love for you to get in touch. x

An accent isn't a hard and fast requirement, it's just a fetish of mine. I enjoy speaking with intelligent, sexy men of all stripes. What's most important to me is good conversation and great chemistry.

H xx
I could try reviving my German accent again, but I don't suppose you'd enjoy that, would you?

Hello, everyone. I'm Hannah.

I'm a 41 y/o professional singer living in New York. I became interested in Literotica after listening to some audios posted by other users. I'm very aural both in vocation and in fetish. There is nothing as arousing to me as phone sex with an intelligent, creative and enthusiastic partner.

Like a lot of American women, I have a particular fondness for British accents. If you are a British man who would like to have an intimate conversation with a smart, sexy American girl with a killer voice, I would love for you to get in touch. x

An accent isn't a hard and fast requirement, it's just a fetish of mine. I enjoy speaking with intelligent, sexy men of all stripes. What's most important to me is good conversation and great chemistry.

H xx

Hi lovely, good thing I'm the one you want. And apologies if I sound like a bastard, but the fact is that my IQ is spontaneously dropping. PM me if you want my number.

Hello!

I'm a UK chap, with a very english accent. I'd love to chat at somepoint! Feel free to drop me a PM.

Of course there is

I need some cheering up, seducing, and sexy chat. Surely there must be a taker or two out there with a sexy accent and good manners who appreciates intelligent conversation. ;) xx

PM sent

I'm feeling a bit roguish this aftetnoon and have a few scenarios thumbing in my head. Curious if you might enjoy one or two of them

Still looking?

I'm both British and a huge fan of phone (mic) sex over a skype call. I love different accents so we could have a lot of fun. Please feel free to get in touch.

Back