Hot on the trail...

Had to get the jam off, since I waited and waited but nobody came to assist me....:( Anyway, skinny dipping is really great, isn't it?:heart:

GVIiH7Il.png

There's just something special about swimming in the water with nothing on.....

Did this in high school with a couple of girls. Yes amazing nothing else happened but great time.

Had to get the jam off, since I waited and waited but nobody came to assist me....:( Anyway, skinny dipping is really great, isn't it?:heart:

GVIiH7Il.png

Best swimsuit ever!!

Be careful with what you wish for..? You could end up stayimg down there for a looooong time.....:devil:

Try me...I know what my longest time down there has been. :) I still can't believe you had to wash it off skinny dipping. I would have liked it all clean and then some for you.

GVIiH7Il.png

Looks refreshing....but also looks like you might need help warming up. Happy to help with that ;)

Just a really Special Beautiful Gal!! :kiss:

GVIiH7Il.png

skinny dipping is REALLY, REALLY great .. especially with a view like THAT one!!

https://i.imgur.com/GVIiH7Il.png

Yes indeed. I wouldn't be able to skinny dip around you long without walking around with a giant erection and making things more steamy.

GVIiH7Il.png

Yes, skinny dipping is great fun,,,but Id rather be dipping in you

Skinny Dipping is the best.. I make sure I do a 'Dip at least once a year :)
Haha, I know why you dip....:devil:

Skinny dipping is the best especially with the company of a beautiful woman like yourself gorgeous
Funny how different we can be from each other.... I think it would be more fun in the company of a handsome man....:cool:

Beautiful!! :devil::rose:
Thank you!:heart:

Did this in high school with a couple of girls. Yes amazing nothing else happened but great time.
You better try it again....

Best swimsuit ever!!
Totally agree!

Looks refreshing....but also looks like you might need help warming up. Happy to help with that ;)
True.... It was a bit chilly getting up.... i'd be happy to get some assistance....

I'd say there would also be something special about watching you swim in the water with nothing on. ;)
And I like to think that I'm being watched.... Maybe one day we can combine the two....

Just a really Special Beautiful Gal!! :kiss:
:heart: thanks!

The people of that Kik group sound fun and very very fortunate!

Love this summer series you have.

The way the water beads on your beautiful body is absolutely delightful; it highlights your beauty along with all the spots on your body I want to cover in kisses.

Thanks again sexy, bold woman
They are a fun bunch! Still in contact with friends from that group even though I left yhe group concept. It took too much time.... And I need to think about what I fo with the time I have, nowadays....

And I'm glad you liked my summer pics. I had a great time taking them.... i'm not really sad that summer us over though, I love the autumn.....:heart:

And my body loves kisses - beads or no beads.... Guess it'll have to be in front of the fire during rainy nights instead.... You up for it?:cool:

Try me...I know what my longest time down there has been. :) I still can't believe you had to wash it off skinny dipping. I would have liked it all clean and then some for you.
Guess I'll just have to bring you along next summer....:cool:

skinny dipping is REALLY, REALLY great .. especially with a view like THAT one!!
It is.... And thank you!!!:kiss:

Yes indeed. I wouldn't be able to skinny dip around you long without walking around with a giant erection and making things more steamy.
Oh, then I'll have something interesting to watch as well....:devil:

Yes, skinny dipping is great fun,,,but Id rather be dipping in you
One thing doesnt have to exclude another.....:cool:

GVIiH7Il.png

It feels so great, doesnt it? The way the water flows over parts that normally just get wet feels aaaaamazing.

Since there seemed to be a demand to see that I actually do get some tan during the summer months.... Here are some proof.... Maybe I shouldn't call it a tan.... It's more "less white"...:D

kmzpLnXl.jpg

BO1URmhl.jpg

And I took these pics to enter in a challenge on kik. A pic that would be in a surrounding where you could (perhaps) be seen, write a message somewhere on your body and include something edible. I used jam to write the message.

(Now, before anyone tries to contact me on kik - my kikname is entirely different from my Lit-name.....:cool: )

Nice toes!

Sorry, dear ! I was a bit busy with other challenges...:cool: Hope you've kept up with your training....:kiss:

Sadly no I tore a muscle so I had to stop jogging to be able to walk part of the GR34 in France.. I just started again, so low on motivation and need some FF motivation to help me along!! :)

Last edited:
And more photos are coming....:cool:

It is getting a bit sticky.... I could use a hand.... (or tounge)! :devil:

Yes, yes, feed my fantasies. I'll gladly give you any part of me that pleases your senses. I'd especially love to join you for some skinny dipping

It feels so great, doesnt it? The way the water flows over parts that normally just get wet feels aaaaamazing.
Perfectly described!:heart:

Nice toes!
:kiss:

Ha! What a little mischievous prick tease :devil: :D
There might be some truth in that comment....:devil:

Yes guilty as charged.. :) and yes I did a dip in France a few weeks ago much to my friends bemusement!!
Hahaha! :D

Mmmmmm so nice, looks so tasty too!!!!
I like to think that I am..... Tasty....:devil:

I'd love to. Given the opportunity, I'm an excellent voyeur. :D
Hmmm... Excellent, indeed? Better come find me and prove it then.....:cool:

Yes, yes, feed my fantasies. I'll gladly give you any part of me that pleases your senses. I'd especially love to join you for some skinny dipping

The more the merrier! And I might find a thing or two.... or three.... that might come in handy....

Back