Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?

• Total voters
The_Fool said:
She had a thing for speed. He had a thing for dresses. The faster he went, the further up her dress went until she was completely exposed and he was driving recklessly fast. Slippery as the corners were, she was more slippery as he slid his fingers in. A dark tunnel led to graphic comments, but the fondling continued as he worked through the gears. Flashing lights led to both hands on the wheel, but only until he found a dark side street and then both hands were for her. Driving home, her handprints on the hood made him smile.

Very nice and if this is your first entry, welcome to the thread.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

glynndah said:
Very nice and if this is your first entry, welcome to the thread.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Thank you..... :kiss: 's back.

I think it is my second post, but I lose track of things like that. :D

Cars (9of10)

Hemi. The one word that can give MOPAR enthusiasts palpatations and make them drool. Motors are give the name Hemi due to the hemispherical combustion chambers.

Various Hemi motors have been made by Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth. The 313 was an early variant. The 392 was made in the late '50's and was a favorite among the 1960's drag racing crowd.

The most famous of the Hemi's was the 426. It was a monster of a motor and was given nicknames such as, 'The Elephant Motor', and 'King Kong'.

The 426 was designed for one thing, to give Dodge the Daytona 500 victory. At that time in NASCAR Stock meant stock, so a limited number of street vehicles were sold with the Hemi. The horsepower was listed at 425hp, but most experts agree that the stock Hemis were probably producing in excess of 460 hp.

Any vehicle sold with the 426 came as is, and with no warranty.

10 of 10 cars

“Sign here ma’am, and I can process this for you right away.”

“How long do you think it will take to be finished?”

“If everything goes ok, then I would say three weeks. Why don’t you give me a call in about ten days, then I can update you.”

“I appreciate all your help. This has been a rough day for me.”

“Well don’t worry about this end of it. That’s what I’m here for.”

Mrs. Starr walked out the door to the blue 4-door. How was she going to tell her husband someone had rear-ended his beloved Trans Am.

((100 words))

New topic~~~Flowers

MistressLynn said:
“Sign here ma’am, and I can process this for you right away.”

“How long do you think it will take to be finished?”

“If everything goes ok, then I would say three weeks. Why don’t you give me a call in about ten days, then I can update you.”

“I appreciate all your help. This has been a rough day for me.”

“Well don’t worry about this end of it. That’s what I’m here for.”

Mrs. Starr walked out the door to the blue 4-door. How was she going to tell her husband someone had rear-ended his beloved Trans Am.

((100 words))

New topic~~~Flowers

Good one :D

drksideofthemoon said:
Cars (9of10)

Hemi. The one word that can give MOPAR enthusiasts palpatations and make them drool. Motors are give the name Hemi due to the hemispherical combustion chambers.

Various Hemi motors have been made by Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth. The 313 was an early variant. The 392 was made in the late '50's and was a favorite among the 1960's drag racing crowd.

The most famous of the Hemi's was the 426. It was a monster of a motor and was given nicknames such as, 'The Elephant Motor', and 'King Kong'.

The 426 was designed for one thing, to give Dodge the Daytona 500 victory. At that time in NASCAR Stock meant stock, so a limited number of street vehicles were sold with the Hemi. The horsepower was listed at 425hp, but most experts agree that the stock Hemis were probably producing in excess of 460 hp.

Any vehicle sold with the 426 came as is, and with no warranty.

Nice addition to the thread :kiss: :rose:

drksideofthemoon said:
Cars (10 of 10)

It was dark green, and shiny. Many hours were spent keeping it that way. It was funny looking, gentle curves where sharp corners existed in the new ones.

Old license plates were nailed to the interior of the old garage. Alberta 1932. Alberta 1948. All years and all colors of plates.

Sundays were special. We'd board the train early in the morning and make the twenty-three mile trip. The morning would be fresh and bright as we walked the two blocks to the small church.

After church, the doors to the garage would be opened wide, and the shiny old car started and rolled out. For a five year old, it was the highlight of the week, A ride in Grandpa's car.

Next topic.."Saturday Night"
I like this----------let's go with it

1 of 10 Flowers

"May I help you sir?"

"Yes, ma'm. A bouquet of violets, please. It's my wife's birthday."

"Certainly, sir. Here you are. Fresh today. That will be Five dollars."

"I always give her violets. They're her favorite."

"Wish her Happy Birthday for me, sir."

"I will, thank you."

Smiling, the florist watched as the old man hobbled across the street and through the gates of the cemetery.

"Three dozen tulips," I said, setting the wrapped bundle upon the counter. I gave Mrs. Arbuckle a quizzical look. "Why the change? You always get chrysanthemums."

The matronly woman gave me a catty look as she handed me her card. "Oh, these aren't for me," she said casually. "They're for my husband's mistress. They're her favorite. I think they'll look just lovely upon her grave."

I swallowed nervously as I rang up the purchase. "Oh . . . sure."

Mrs. Arbuckle winked. "Have a nice day, young man."

Anyone still interested in writing and/or reading these? I'm thinking of a few, but won't bother if it should just be allowed to fade away, back into the nether pages of the AH vault of dimly remembered threads.

glynndah said:
Anyone still interested in writing and/or reading these? I'm thinking of a few, but won't bother if it should just be allowed to fade away, back into the nether pages of the AH vault of dimly remembered threads.
It'll get pulled back up every few months, don't worry :rose:

glynndah said:
I will......it's just not been a good week for writing........... :rose:

3 of 10 Flowers

“Mommy I wanna get the yellow one.”

“Are you sure, Lilly?”

“The yellow one is the bestest one of all mommy. We have to get it.”

“Alright, Lilly, the yellow one it is. You can wrap it when we get home, ok?”

“Can I show daddy first?”

“Of course you can sweetheart.”

“We don’t have to show Bobby cause he’s too little.”

“Right Lilly. He’s too little”

“I’m big though. So I get to help pick out grandma’s birthday present.”

“You sure are, Lilly”

“She’s gonna love this shirt. It has roses everywhere and they’re beautiful, just like my grandma.”

(100 words)

4 of 10 Flowers

"This better be important, Perkins," Doctor Simpson muttered, emerging from the laboratory tent deep in the rainforest. "I feel sure this fungus we discovered may hold a cancer cure."

"Oh yes, Doctor," Perkins replied. "I have discovered an unusual flowering plant."

Moment's later they stood before an enormous yellow flower, tinged with red.

"Looks ordinary, but huge," said the Doctor.

Perkins shoved him towards the flower. Tendrils shot out, pulling the Doctor into the plant's gaping mouth before he could scream.

"Now the discovery and the fame is mine," Perkins laughed.

He never noticed the tendril curling around his ankle.

(100 even)

5/10 Flowers

There were roses everywhere. Their deep red color stood out against the greenery and filled the air with their delicious perfume. Pots of them arranged with pine boughs and spiky birch branches stood in the corners and twinkled with tiny white fairy lights. A pine garland looped with ribbon, more white lights, and more of the roses festooned the doorway. On the mantle laid a huge arrangement of pine and roses with fat white candles nestled among the branches. A small gold-wrapped package had been placed directly in the center with a card attached. It read, “Will you marry me?”

(100 words)

Back