Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
midwestyankee said:
I believe that you just posed the classic philosophical question that has become known as Reagan's Razor.
i forget... is that the one with three blades or four?
 
midwestyankee said:
It's the one with the trickle-down Teflon coating.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ok... now i remember.

um. do they make condoms out of this too?
 
EJFan said:
apparently aspiration is NOT an operation you have on your ass.

No, "aspiration" is what happens when you sit on a vinyl seat in the summer. Also known as "swamp ass". :cool:
 
EJFan said:
apparently aspiration is NOT an operation you have on your ass.
Of course not; it's the polite term for when you "breathe" through your ass (and give nearby folk something to remember you by).
 
EJFan said:
apparently aspiration is NOT an operation you have on your ass.
So it's not something I should aspire to? Or to which I should aspire? ;)
 
bobsgirl said:
No, "aspiration" is what happens when you sit on a vinyl seat in the summer. Also known as "swamp ass". :cool:

:eek: Swamp ass = sweaty butt...and peeling said butt off of scorching seats is painful!
 
Do you think it isn't obvious that you don't write those posts? Just so you know it's as clear as the nose on your face. Here is a novel approach how about you actually think and share your own thoughts instead of stealing someone elses words?
 
Scalywag said:
You don't have to pay me $4 million a year to give up 8 earned runs. I'd do it for $3 million. Thank god we get Tampa Bay this weekend
trouble in beantown tonight?
 
Scalywag said:
yanks come to fenway on monday

I'll be in Boston in Monday. I'm beginning to regret ever so slightly my decision to not go to the game.

And if you tell anybody, I'll deny it. ;)
 
why in the shit is there a big giant buzzard walkin' around in my neighbor's yard?
 
Scalywag said:
maybe the buzzard covets your neighbor's wife's ass too. :cool:
could be. :D

this is a different neighbor but she's not too bad looking either (but she's had a kid and that immediately disqualifies her from the bangable broad list).
 
Scalywag said:
no way. the yankees are coming to town monday too (you don't work for the yankees, do you? :cool: )

I don't work for the Yankees! I sort of follow the Indians. Indians fans don't much like the Yankees. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top