finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you post pics such as this, I also stay in a state of arousal. Quick, I need to find a private bathroom. :eek:

I love the sexy panties and stockings. :)
attachment.php

Oh my!!! That is one AMAZING "addiction". You look super fantastic and gorgeous as always, and that smile is infectious.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Is that bathroom big enough for two? ;)

I love that playful teasing smile.. among other things.

x[/QUOTE]i love the fact that you wear stockings to me there is nothing sexier.... except me taking them off you and tieing you up with them....you are one sexy lady :p

Last edited:
Stockings...

I, too, found myself aroused by your stockings.... You are a sexy one my dear!

Your man is SOOO lucky!

Wow!! I love your sensuality. You lingerie and stockings drive me crazy. The way you are so horny all day and you take a break to play is rare and soooo exciting. Your man is a lucky man to have someone as beautiful and sensual as you.

I think I've found

A new Playm0ground! Wow, and she's CANADIAN!

I have this little addiction...

I seem to be in a constant state of arousal and often need to play in the middle of the day so I can 'Keep Calm and Carry On" (sorry I couldn't resist, I see this sticker everywhere!).

I sometimes sit, I sometimes lean against the wall, or bend over the counter looking in the mirror.

I have a few pictures on my phone I enjoy as I play. I bite my lip as I silently climax while the rest of the day goes on outside the door. I have my little pause, my little moment of release and then I am good for another few hours.

Here are a few little pics of me at "mid-day play"!

(I think you may have seen one already)

xx

you are cute!

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but your words complete these pictures. Thank you for posting. :rose:

It's been said above, but deserves repeating. Your man is very lucky. To have your beauty, your sensual energy, and your fantasies to play with. Very desirable.

Last edited:
Wow. Haven't been on here for a while. Where did you come from...? :D

I seem to be in a constant state of arousal and often need to play in the middle of the day so I can 'Keep Calm and Carry On" (sorry I couldn't resist, I see this sticker everywhere!).

I sometimes sit, I sometimes lean against the wall, or bend over the counter looking in the mirror.

I have a few pictures on my phone I enjoy as I play. I bite my lip as I silently climax while the rest of the day goes on outside the door. I have my little pause, my little moment of release and then I am good for another few hours.

xx

xx

"mid-day play"... I think most work days would be a lot easier to manage if I indulged in such treats. Especially if my hands are following your hands in between your legs.

xx

As always, spectacular, now I need to go play :kiss::kiss:

xx
Wow lol, its been a long time since something got my horny so quickly...just picturing you and your naughty moment....

Makes you wonder just how many times you have passed by a woman who just "came" from the restroom with the sweet smell of success on her fingers??!! :devil:

So I discover a great new thread to follow and it all goes quiet... :(

You've restored my faith in Lit, playm0mum, don't leave me hanging... :rose:

Happy Monday!

I seem to be able to find arousal in many things throughout the day.
I love music and find so many songs sexy. I enjoy listening to certain songs while I lay on my bed when I can steal time away for myself.

Lately the songs Nightcall by Kavinsky and Crazy by Gnarls Barkley are on repeat a lot.
Not to mention Boom Boom by Beth Hart.

Anyone have a song they find sexy lately?

xx

Attachments

• Black Bra.jpg
    Black Bra.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,844
Wow. I must remember to word my remaining two wishes a little more carefully... :D

Happy Monday!

I love music and find so many songs sexy. I enjoy listening to certain songs while I lay on my bed when I can steal time away for myself.

Lately the songs Nightcall by Kavinsky and Crazy by Gnarls Barkley are on repeat a lot.

xx

Happy Monday!

xx

Sexy, sexy, sexy!
And the picture if you smiling from the last set is beautiful! Your smile is infectious just like everyone says! :)

Sexy song = Run by Matt Nathanson. Great song!

gorgeous stuff. great bra and stockings.

Happy Monday!

xx

Happy Monday!

xx

Honestly, I say I don't have songs I find sexy...yet. Granted, I don't listen to music all too much any more.

As far as this picture, OMG that is just amazing!! You have no idea how I would love to kiss that body all over...:devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

xx[/QUOTE]

So nice to see MORE of you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back