Strip Challenge for the Men of Lit

I might just be tempted to do such a thing, given the right motivation, I'll need to undress for bed anyway ;)

Okay girls, here it is...
My 'specially-requested-for-this-thread' strip of six pictures or less, as promised a moment ago :)

I hope you'll like what you see *blush*

Last edited:
Okay girls, here it is...
My 'specially-requested-for-this-thread' strip of six pictures or less, as promised a moment ago :)

I hope you'll like what you see *blush*
Now, thats what i'm taking bout! mmmmmm...hot. Love the strip sweetie. thank you. :kiss::kiss:

Well, after u take em, please do post here too!

oh they are already taken and have been edited just need drum up some desire on part of the lasses of lit to want to see them and to find some time to post them

which is now done

any you ladies wanna go to the bathroom and watch Me strip

( I'll link them here too when I am not so sleepy- night night)

Last edited:
i love a challenge..

added a spotlight effect to give kind of a voyeur feel, any feedback on that ?

Last edited:
oh they are already taken and have been edited just need drum up some desire on part of the lasses of lit to want to see them and to find some time to post them

which is now done

any you ladies wanna go to the bathroom and watch Me strip

( I'll link them here too when I am not so sleepy- night night)
mmm...will have to make my way to the bathroom then!

Would a bigger, overweight guy's pics be welcome here?
All men are welcumed here.... :D

thank you sweetie. I love the spotlight effect, made me feel i was watching u thru a pephole or sumthing. But i have one complaint - why no front shots? :(:( u know how much i like ur front as ur equally delish back. :kiss::kiss:

sounds like another challenge;) glad i didn't disappoint

pics

Only just saw this thread earlier Bellinda, was more than happy to contribute a set for you:)

Last edited:
Here's my contribution.

Attachments

• Strip1.jpg
    Strip1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Strip2.jpg
    Strip2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Strip3.jpg
    Strip3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Strip4.jpg
    Strip4.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Strip5.jpg
    Strip5.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 107
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Since the challenge for us ladies to strip in 6 pics or less has been issued, I think its only fair the men strip for us. So all you sexy Lit Men out there, if you would be so kind.....I know I and the other Ladies of Lit would love a strip show or two. There is nothing sexier than seeing a man taking his clothes off, and im not just talking bout underwear.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:beLL~

Belinda i would love to but i ned a lady to take to photos i will try to arange and if i acnt i will do myslef . A very sexy thed for us men cos we all love to show off it very HARD to do by yourslef though come down under please

Belinda i would love to but i ned a lady to take to photos i will try to arange and if i acnt i will do myslef . A very sexy thed for us men cos we all love to show off it very HARD to do by yourslef though come down under please
If i can do it, so can u! MAybe try using a mirror? that way u can place the cam right in front of the mirror and u can see how the pic would look like before snapping.

hahaha....me, come down under? sure, just buy me a ticket.

Back