hi......

I am lost for words....OMG...Very sexy, and I just love your tits.
lol. people have been telling me that but they aren't anything special. not that big or anything....nevertheless, thank you! i do really appreciate all the nice words.
<3

lol. people have been telling me that but they aren't anything special. not that big or anything....nevertheless, thank you! i do really appreciate all the nice words.
<3

They're very nice, hun

You have a great body.

<3

I think people like them so much because they are real, have a nice shape, and have really nice pink nipples... I know Id love to spend time sucking on them.. I wish I could see your cunny to see if Id love sucking on it too..

Last edited:
Glad you came back. Still hot as ever. I remember you posted some pics of you as a redhead, which turned me on to no end. Got any more of those? :rose: Not that I don't like the blonde hair ofcourse. ;)

:kiss:

Glad you came back. Still hot as ever. I remember you posted some pics of you as a redhead, which turned me on to no end. Got any more of those? :rose: Not that I don't like the blonde hair ofcourse. ;)

:kiss:

yeah, ihave lots of me with red hair...now i'm blonde again. hehe. i'll keep posting, just be patient okay?

mmmm.. hmm.. I can do that. I know it will be worth the wait. :rose:

Love your style... and your tits. :D My favorite on Lit.

:rose::kiss::rose:

Hey Ashe, great pics. I might just have to fill your request with those latest pics!

Thanks!

Asheliz19, Thank you for sharing the pictures of your wonderfully sexy self. I would love to see a picture or two of your lovely hand reaching inside those red panties, or any other panties you happen to be wearing

Aww, you're a cutie. Hope you don't take that as condescending or patronizing, it's just the first thing that comes to mind when i saw your pics.

Girls

Do girls jilling off to your pics make you excited and wet? I think you know how hard you have made some of the cocks in here, but do you love girls getting off on you, too?

Do girls jilling off to your pics make you excited and wet? I think you know how hard you have made some of the cocks in here, but do you love girls getting off on you, too?

oh god it makes me very wet to know if girls get off to me....mmm, just thinking about it is making me warm. hehe. unfortunately i dont get those types of messages:(

oh god it makes me very wet to know if girls get off to me....mmm, just thinking about it is making me warm. hehe. unfortunately i dont get those types of messages:(

you really remind me of this girl named jenny that Ive been talking to on myspace for over two years now...

You only need post that and I bet it won't be long before you get those message. I know you got me looking. Very hot. Hope you keep posting.

you really remind me of this girl named jenny that Ive been talking to on myspace for over two years now...

hmmm, okay. dont know what to say to that. good luck with your myspace relationship?

Warm

Warm, eh........have you ever experienced another woman? Warm and I bet wet, too. Do you have any pictures of your wet panties to go along with the pics of your hand in your panties?

hmmm, okay. dont know what to say to that. good luck with your myspace relationship?

haha yeah right, over two years of talking on there and she still wont let me even talk to her on the phone.. I just mean taht you look alot like her, seem to have the same fetishes (so far) and are both into girls as much as guys.. I have to ask, do you scream too? (thatd be weird coincidence)

(Im just glad to see that Im not invisible seeings how my past postings have been overlooked)

haha yeah right, over two years of talking on there and she still wont let me even talk to her on the phone.. I just mean taht you look alot like her, seem to have the same fetishes (so far) and are both into girls as much as guys.. I have to ask, do you scream too? (thatd be weird coincidence)

(Im just glad to see that Im not invisible seeings how my past postings have been overlooked)

weird...show me a pic of her or something...i am a bit of a screamer!

Goodness me you've been busy, ash! I'm seriously tempted to take a few photos or even a video for you now, given the response you have to them!

Although ... how would you feel about just a voice message?

Back