The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Naked ones!

staying in tonight and have a few cold beverages after an exhausting day at work... Hope all is well all around.

Hi, everyone. Manny, 'tis good to see you again.

A delicate cream sauce with a pleasing blush from tomatoes, and all over pasta: This is good when you're in a rush, or if unexpected company stops in. To serve 4 to 6 as a first course, or four as a main course with a tossed salad you will need:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients:
•1/2 cup (125 ml) home made or store bought tomato sauce
•1/2 cup (125 ml) whipping cream
•A small clove of garlic, chopped
•Salt and pepper to taste
•1/4 cup (15 g) grated Parmigiano
•A scant pound (400 g) penne
Preparation:
Bring the water to a rolling boil, salt it, and add the penne.

Meanwhile, heat the tomato sauce and garlic in a small saucepan. When the pomarola starts to boil, stir in the cream and heat through, being careful not to let the sauce burn. Season it to taste and turn off the heat.

When the pasta's cooked, drain it and transfer it to a bowl. Stir in the sauce and the cheese, and serve. Or, if you'd rather, transfer the drained penne to a skillet and toss them for a minute or so with the sauce over high heat before serving them.

It's what's for dinner, only I'm serving with raviolis and tasty little meatballs. ;)

Hi, everyone. Manny, 'tis good to see you again.

It's what's for dinner, only I'm serving with raviolis and tasty little meatballs. ;)

That's pretty similar to what I cooked a couple of nights ago. Saute' one game hen flavored with salt, pepper and thyme. Set aside on a warm plate. Pour the pan drippings into a half cup measure and fill with white wine (or beer). Add a chopped shallot to the pan and cook until translucent then add the liquid and reduce by half then stir in a Tbs. tomato paste. Add 2/3 cup whipping cream. Bring to a gentle boil then whisk in 3 Tbs butter. Serve with and over the chicken. Goes a treat on just about anything!

Good evening, Naked People.

My supper was simple but yummy. Grilled steak, baked potato, green beans with mushrooms and onions and salad.

Now I'm finishing the red wine.

My supper was simple but yummy. Grilled steak, baked potato, green beans with mushrooms and onions and salad.

Sounds yummy.... we had French toast stuffed with apples and cinnamon and scrambled eggs....and Mimosa's

Hello Dian...Molly, Nero, Handsome One.....:kiss::heart:

That's pretty similar to what I cooked a couple of nights ago. Saute' one game hen flavored with salt, pepper and thyme. Set aside on a warm plate. Pour the pan drippings into a half cup measure and fill with white wine (or beer). Add a chopped shallot to the pan and cook until translucent then add the liquid and reduce by half then stir in a Tbs. tomato paste. Add 2/3 cup whipping cream. Bring to a gentle boil then whisk in 3 Tbs butter. Serve with and over the chicken. Goes a treat on just about anything!

Yours is a bit more complicated and a whole lot more fat. I may have to give it a try sometime. :D

Sounds yummy ... what time should I be there and is there anything you need me to bring? Tossed salad? Garlic bread?

You're late. Dinner was fab.

you'll be there... my leg awaits :)

Your leg is going to be lonely.

That's what we're having tomorrow.

Sounds yummy.... we had French toast stuffed with apples and cinnamon and scrambled eggs....and Mimosa's

Hello Dian...Molly, Nero, Handsome One.....:kiss::heart:

Hi, Trish. I may have to fix that for breakfast.

Yours is a bit more complicated and a whole lot more fat. I may have to give it a try sometime. :D

Bummer ...

Is there anything I can bring for breakfast then ;)

It's one of my favorite dinners.... tomorrow for breakfast... humm sausage, orange rolls, coffee, juice, and grapefruit chunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back