The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I read one more post filled with homonym-replacements ("wear I'm at" and "there not coming to dinner tonight because she's sick" are examples) I think I'm going to explode in a rage of red-penitis that will make SirWinston look like the fluffy pink bunny of the grammar patrol. Ye gods, is there no end to the stupid?

Your funny. :D

two cute, Curious!
Wear sorry, Yank.... ;D
Girls... let me quote from one of the great prophets of the 70s, Jim Croce:

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask of that ol' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with [Yank]!​

Yank, I get you, and I know *exactly* where you're coming from on this post. I just refused to respond to the thread because of the illiteracy. I think I may make that (mostly) my new policy here; it's not terribly good for me to let my blood pressure peak with this unknown thing still lurking about in my brainpan. (I kinda doubt I'll ever get completely to "fluffy pink bunny" status, though...)

Last edited:
Girls... let me quote from one of the great prophets of the 70s, Jim Croce:

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask of that ol' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with [Yank]!​

Yank, I get you, and I know *exactly* where you're coming from on this post. I just refused to respond to the thread because of the illiteracy. I think I may make that (mostly) my new policy here; it's not terribly good for me to let my blood pressure peak with this unknown thing still lurking about in my brainpan. (I kinda doubt I'll ever get completely to "fluffy pink bunny" status, though...)

I do like the sound of that ditty, my friend. :D

I have a general rule that I will not post in threads that contain misspellings and or grammatical errors in the thread title (I do make some exceptions based on long-term familiarity with the thread starter) because these generally tell me that the thread starter doesn't really care about clear communication. I'm about to extend my rule to the initial post and follow-ups by the OP. If it hurts my head to read you, sorry but you're just not getting the benefit of my reply.

And, ladies, in a more perfect world you'd both be over a knee shortly. ;)

Anybody heard from DGE? We haven't seen his face around here lately, and I was wondering if he was ok.

Sometimes, I just want to punch him. I realize his day was rough, but I've had a hard WEEK and I don't appreciate being made out to be the bad guy when I take some time for myself.

Here I was thinking my life had turned into one big clusterfuck. Finally saw a doctor that actually did some blood tests instead of recommending I "talk" with someone. Underactive thryoid and a lack of B12. Yup that would explain alot.

Here I was thinking my life had turned into one big clusterfuck. Finally saw a doctor that actually did some blood tests instead of recommending I "talk" with someone. Underactive thryoid and a lack of B12. Yup that would explain alot.

I was going to ask if you had an underactive thyroid and lack of B12! Wow, what are the odds?

Big hugs to you because it kinda seems you may need a few extra. :rose:

I didn't see this before, but thanks. I did need a few extra xD sick foals can just be incredibly exhausting, particularly at a big clinic with a lot of cooks in the kitchen. As the student, you kinda get stuck in the middle with a list THIS LONG of things they want you to do and about theeeeeees much time to get it done throughout the day. The case didn't have a happy ending, but it is over and I'm just about caught up on my rest and give-a-damn-about-everything-else.

I'm still having stress-dreams, though xD And let me tell you, veterinary-student stress dreams get WEIRD.

Glad to hear you've found someone who actually does some diagnostic work (even if it's really done by the lab, lol!). At least this one thought enough about your case to order lab work concerning the areas that might be causing your issues. Huzzah! I hope the thyroid supplements and B12 make a radical difference in both your physical and mental well-being! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back