Straight but want a dick

Much as I enjoy and appreciate women sexually, there is no substitute for a man in my bed. Ideally I'd have a cock in my mouth and ass at least once a month. I was introduced to gay sex very early (too young), and I love it. In a perfect world I'd be openly bisexual.

Much as I enjoy and appreciate women sexually, there is no substitute for a man in my bed. Ideally I'd have a cock in my mouth and ass at least once a month. I was introduced to gay sex very early (too young), and I love it. In a perfect world I'd be openly bisexual.

Sounds very familiar. closed bi is better than repressed bi I guess..

From Fort Worth Texas and I on occasion fantasies about playing with a hard cock. Not being with a guy and the kissing and cuddling and what not. Just a hard cock and balls.

I`ve been with men in every way possible, I don't cuddle or kiss any of them. its sex not making love.

Like other straight men I too wonder about being seduced by another man and the fun we could have together - especially if he wanted me to dress femme too.

I`ve been with men in every way possible, I don't cuddle or kiss any of them. its sex not making love.

I guess I'll never understand that mentality. Kissing a guy has never involved me pulling out an engagement ring. It is just part of the entire experience. Same goes for cuddling and caressing and all the things I see as foreplay. The fact is you can turn on a guy more by foreplay and him not being able to anticipate what is next than just going for his junk. Guys that have pre-cum tend to leak more by the same holding back.

When I was single and cruising, kissing was not necessarily a requirement, but if someone had a checklist of things they wouldn't do such as that, then typically I would loose interest. I just never had the time nor patience for wading through a guy's checklist of no-no's -- life's too short.

Perhaps one of the reasons for that is that oral just was never good enough for me. Pleasant, but I cannot recall ever finding it orgasmic. It looks hot in videos, and in written stories, but that is the extent of it. Plus most guys can only suck for about 10-20 minutes before their jaw gets tired.

With anal, you so have to spend some time getting the guy relaxed and in the mood. Most guys if they have any tightness don't just want to have you stick it in. That is where things like message, hugging, and kissing can get them relaxed and trusting you not to be some kind of jerk that is just going to poke them without considering their comfort and orgasm.

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

If only I could find a man and make that true for me! I certainly want to.

I am the same way and have the same thoughts. I love sucking cock and swallowing a big load of cum. But I also love pussy. I know I am bi and love being the way I am.

I have fantasised for a very long time and am starting to put myself out there, with no luck yet BUT when a fantasy is that strong, in my opinion, so long as no harm comes to anyone, you should pursue it. Assuming we only get one shot at life, I don't want to waste it without, well, worshiping a cock at least once.

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

. . . for me too

I cant seem to help it, I just have this desire to suck a big hard cock. I guess this might be partly due to that I have low testosterone and a small cock - I just have this yearning to submit to a big cock. I would also prefer it if there was a woman with me to take turns with me and encourage me or at least watch me and tell me what a good little cock sucker I was.

I have to put myself in the category of straight but want my dick stroked and/or sucked.

~

I have to put myself in the category of straight but want my dick stroked and/or sucked.

I am straight as well, but would love to suck that thing hidden in your underwear.
I used to have those sucking moments with my friend, years ago.
We aren't bi, just that sucking was so intense. We used to do to each other.
It's no more there in life, but really I wanna suck one cock. I don't mind touching and letting the moment decide what happens.

Interesting test. Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual here.

Interesting test. Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual here.

Same result for me. I define myself as femmesexual, or attracted to femininity. Not all women arouse me because they lack the aesthetic I desire. Some people with a penis do arouse me, because they do possess the aesthetic I desire.

The incidentally homosexual aspect of the test; well... That's the incident. I want the person to be pretty. Prettier than me, actually. :)

i have been with two straight guys in the past and it was enjoyable

Back