BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE want more. we want more, Ok guys all togeather, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE.

You cant just tease us we all want to see some more of you? I will volunteer to take the photos.

As previously stated, the only negative is that there is only one pic...and it's a very nice one.

WE want more. we want more, Ok guys all togeather, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE.

You cant just tease us we all want to see some more of you? I will volunteer to take the photos.

after browsing other threads, I have wondered how some of the gals are able to take a pic without someone's help

after browsing other threads, I have wondered how some of the gals are able to take a pic without someone's help

Timers. Most cameras have them, even the one on my phone has a timer.

Or, a tripod and a remote for the camera.

I am thinking tripod is key

Probably. I know that I get better pictures with my tripod and remote than with the self-timer and trying to adjust it just so.

However, you don't necessarily need a tripod. Any flat, level surface will do, and most timers are at least 10 seconds. If you make sure the camera is focused and set up, once you hit the button you'll have 10 seconds or more to get in position to snap the photograph.

Self Photos

As a matter of interest I have 2 tripods, 1 is a standard one, the other is a small table top one which is fully adjustable.

I used to have my own Yahoo Group, (I was banned for being too naughty) and was asked this question quite a lote, so I prepared a "How to take photos of your self" article, if any body would like let me have yur email address.

interesting that my thread was merged with this one; while other bbw threads were not. wonder why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back