Best Positions for Oral

hey

the ABSOLUTE best position to be in is the one where you can say...
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

You nailed it...69 sideways is best. It's always my 'go to' position. Not to exclude any and all other positions, but I always return to it as my favorite. It allows both of us to be comfortable, resting our heads on each other's thighs as we both suck. Yes, you get more penetration in other positions, so you want to mix it up.

On your knees...

Not a 69 fan.

When I'm dressed en femme I love to be on my knees, either with him standing or him sitting on a chair or couch, me sucking, him holding my head guiding me to suck more.

At that moment, I feel so sexy and slutty. Yum!

I like it in any position that I can get it all in my mouth, all the way to the balls!

Yesterday was a country ride with my head in his lap, my sweats pulled down, him spanking and grabbing my cheeks.but once hard he pulled over and to the back of the throat it went and cum spurting to the belly

I like to lay on my back with my head on a small pillow with my suck buddy straddling my face and putting his cock in my mouth and I can feel his balls on my chin. I can reach around and play with his ass he slides that thing down my throat.

Best position(s)

Depends on where the day is...

As a submissive, kneeling between the dom's legs and servicing him as he sits watching tv or eating. When he is fully into it, you can't beat the throat swab. Laying on your back with your head hanging over the bed while he grips your head and fucks your throat.

Depends on where the day is...

As a submissive, kneeling between the dom's legs and servicing him as he sits watching tv or eating. When he is fully into it, you can't beat the throat swab. Laying on your back with your head hanging over the bed while he grips your head and fucks your throat.

I agree!

You nailed it...69 sideways is best. It's always my 'go to' position. Not to exclude any and all other positions, but I always return to it as my favorite. It allows both of us to be comfortable, resting our heads on each other's thighs as we both suck. Yes, you get more penetration in other positions, so you want to mix it up.

For 69 you are correct! I prefer my husband on his back when I do him solo, checking out his face as he prepares to give me a mouthful of delicious cum.

My two favorite positions for giving head is one with my head hanging over the side of a bed or a table or etc. the other one is with a guy sitting on my chest and feeding me his cock.

Back