Creative musings

As always the fantasy your writing creates and the beautiful images are just wonderful :rose:

Missed connections. Who knows how many hotel windows I’ve walked past in life with misswannie naked behind the glass?

The luggage guy is tipped and has left the room. Wandering about you observe the window position, the bed, the mirror on the wall. Open the curtains and the harsh lights of the street and carpark come flooding in. Perfect.

A shower after your travels, dry and stand by the bed contemplating what to do next. In the mirror you can see behind you. A lone pedestrian watching her phone walks past oblivious.

A car pulls into the carpark and drives towards the building....

A very lovely view for all to see.

I will now make sure I will keep an eye open for hotel and home bedroom windows just in case you are behind one.

I love the reality you have in your photos. Thank you.

Need

Ahhh but the site of her bare curves has stirred his soul.. Deeply.. his mind has been set to motion.. His body gets that feeling all over.. His emotions begin to stir.. His member begins to rise just thinking of the beauty he has just witnessed.. His bulge begins to hurt a bit and he needs to adjust.. Leans back in the car seat and slips his hand inside his jeans.. OH MY he DID get hard.. Out of the corner of his eye he catches her as she has parted just enough of the curtain to watch him.... And his growing issue.. His need now is beyond the thought of not releasing his emotion for her and the perfect body he has seen.. He unbuttons and unzips.. He knows she is still watching, as the curtain opens just a bit further.. She can see his underwear and his huge bulge.. He slowly lifts his underwear and frees his hard, now aching member into the half light of the night..
Does she reopen the curtains ???
Will they do this together, with only some glass between them??
Do they both now have the same idea??
???

Ahhh but the site of her bare curves has stirred his soul.. Deeply.. his mind has been set to motion.. His body gets that feeling all over.. His emotions begin to stir.. His member begins to rise just thinking of the beauty he has just witnessed.. His bulge begins to hurt a bit and he needs to adjust.. Leans back in the car seat and slips his hand inside his jeans.. OH MY he DID get hard.. Out of the corner of his eye he catches her as she has parted just enough of the curtain to watch him.... And his growing issue.. His need now is beyond the thought of not releasing his emotion for her and the perfect body he has seen.. He unbuttons and unzips.. He knows she is still watching, as the curtain opens just a bit further.. She can see his underwear and his huge bulge.. He slowly lifts his underwear and frees his hard, now aching member into the half light of the night..
Does she reopen the curtains ???
Will they do this together, with only some glass between them??
Do they both now have the same idea??
???

Now that's an attractive thought...

Perhaps she might open the curtain a bit and then take herself onto the bed. No one would dare look in....

The luggage guy is tipped and has left the room. Wandering about you observe the window position, the bed, the mirror on the wall. Open the curtains and the harsh lights of the street and carpark come flooding in. Perfect.

A shower after your travels, dry and stand by the bed contemplating what to do next. In the mirror you can see behind you. A lone pedestrian watching her phone walks past oblivious.

A car pulls into the carpark and drives towards the building....

Driving all afternoon and evening you are tired. You've pulled into the carpark of the hotel and bed is the only thing on your mind.

Parking near the building, you turn off the engine. Movement in a window catches your eye. Curtains have been forgotten and a lady has stood there, paused as if thinking. She's not moving, and your interest is rising as you observe her bare back.

You are a gentleman, a father, a husband, and you should just smile and enjoy, but perhaps it is tiredness of the long drive and your thinking cloudy, but you pull your phone from your jacket and select camera...

The flash startles both. She jumps. You curse and slink into your seat ashamed. Auto-flash off now.

You can see into the room a bit more. The edge of the mirror on the far wall. She moves again, picking something off the bed her back to you, exquisite cheeks showing. She mustn't have seen the flash so you relax and keep watching in your now dark car. Slowly she pull on her black lacy thong, wriggling into it and pulling it high over her hips.

She just stands there with her back to the window. In the sliver of the mirror that you can see she is lightly caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples taught. You press the camera button twice, no flash this time.

Her eyes seem to meet yours impossibly in the mirror, and she calmly slides the curtains shut....

Such a wonderful picture that is painted in my mind with words and then given new birth with the photos! Well done! :kiss:

Driving all afternoon and evening you are tired. You've pulled into the carpark of the hotel and bed is the only thing on your mind.

Parking near the building, you turn off the engine. Movement in a window catches your eye. Curtains have been forgotten and a lady has stood there, paused as if thinking. She's not moving, and your interest is rising as you observe her bare back.

You are a gentleman, a father, a husband, and you should just smile and enjoy, but perhaps it is tiredness of the long drive and your thinking cloudy, but you pull your phone from your jacket and select camera...

The flash startles both. She jumps. You curse and slink into your seat ashamed. Auto-flash off now.

You can see into the room a bit more. The edge of the mirror on the far wall. She moves again, picking something off the bed her back to you, exquisite cheeks showing. She mustn't have seen the flash so you relax and keep watching in your now dark car. Slowly she pull on her black lacy thong, wriggling into it and pulling it high over her hips.

She just stands there with her back to the window. In the sliver of the mirror that you can see she is lightly caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples taught. You press the camera button twice, no flash this time.

Her eyes seem to meet yours impossibly in the mirror, and she calmly slides the curtains shut....

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Moments in the night

His mind and body are in need.. In need of this lovely silhouette... This perfection he glimpsed.. Ohhh wait... YES !!! she has opened the curtain just slightly and spent just enough time in front of the opening.. Just enough so that he could see her slowly drop her panties and expose the beautiful curves of her bare bottom... But she slowly and intentionally walks deeper into the dark with a come hither look about it.. He wonders.. Is this real?? Can she really want... ???? His erection is solid and wanting now.. Ohh what could it hurt to get out quietly and go to the window ?? His mind needs to know.. Is she still in view.. Can he see more of this sexy woman.. He slowly walks up to the window and peeks slowly inside.. He makes out the shape of this beautiful figure on her bed.. Just as he peeks in. he thinks her eyes meet his in the mirror.. But she is facing away and crawling into the bed on all fours.. Her divine bottom in the air.. Her perfect womanhood showing from between her thighs.. Her head tilts just a bit and he does see her eyes in the mirror.. She slowly opens her legs. Giving him a full view.. He cant hold back any more and pulls out his member and begins to stroke it as he watches her.. She can see he is well turned on by her.. Ohhh these moments in the night...
Whatever will she do next??
Will she reveal her sexy full naked body to him??
Will she panic and scream??
Oh please... Please give me a sign.. Something that tells me you are in the same mood...

As always the fantasy your writing creates and the beautiful images are just wonderful :rose:
Thankyou, I try to gradually increase the story after the first few photos set the mood

lovely pictures, I must start from the beginning!
It's a progression

Missed connections. Who knows how many hotel windows I’ve walked past in life with misswannie naked behind the glass?
Given my life in hotels over the years and penchant for windows, all too many I would think.

A very lovely view for all to see.
Only the peepers, everyone else might miss it

I will now make sure I will keep an eye open for hotel and home bedroom windows just in case you are behind one.

I love the reality you have in your photos. Thank you.
I don't have to delve to far from basic reality to create what I do.

Such a wonderful picture that is painted in my mind with words and then given new birth with the photos! Well done! :kiss:
Hand in hand
Love your thread.
Thankyou
Love this thread, very erotic and creative.
I try to leave a thought in mind
His mind and body are in need.. In need of this lovely silhouette... This perfection he glimpsed.. Ohhh wait... YES !!! she has opened the curtain just slightly and spent just enough time in front of the opening.. Just enough so that he could see her slowly drop her panties and expose the beautiful curves of her bare bottom... But she slowly and intentionally walks deeper into the dark with a come hither look about it.. He wonders.. Is this real?? Can she really want... ???? His erection is solid and wanting now.. Ohh what could it hurt to get out quietly and go to the window ?? His mind needs to know.. Is she still in view.. Can he see more of this sexy woman.. He slowly walks up to the window and peeks slowly inside.. He makes out the shape of this beautiful figure on her bed.. Just as he peeks in. he thinks her eyes meet his in the mirror.. But she is facing away and crawling into the bed on all fours.. Her divine bottom in the air.. Her perfect womanhood showing from between her thighs.. Her head tilts just a bit and he does see her eyes in the mirror.. She slowly opens her legs. Giving him a full view.. He cant hold back any more and pulls out his member and begins to stroke it as he watches her.. She can see he is well turned on by her.. Ohhh these moments in the night...
Whatever will she do next??
Will she reveal her sexy full naked body to him??
Will she panic and scream??
Oh please... Please give me a sign.. Something that tells me you are in the same mood...
Ah, you will have to wait and see what she is up to.

My mind is working overtime after seeing these two.

Am really enjoying this, can't wait for more

Just fishing but would you entertain suggestions of what I or others would like to see? Flame me if I am out of line but your stories and pics are in my mind lately. I'm sure there would be others too.

So hot

I’m a huge fan. Incredibly sexy. I want your panties on my door handle 😉

Last edited:
I’m a huge fan. Incredibly sexy. I want your panties on my door handle 😉
I better take shares in LaPerla and Agent Provocateur, I can see my laundry basket is going to mysteriously empty itself

Just fishing but would you entertain suggestions of what I or others would like to see? Flame me if I am out of line but your stories and pics are in my mind lately. I'm sure there would be others too.

Flaming seems like a kinky passion but I'll try most things at least once. I'm sure you have ideas, and so do I. But the speculation is fun so you can do that if you like.

I look forward to hearing the rest of your story..
Hearing it... A voice file to go with the pics instead of something written? That's a new angle.

Well, that's a shame.

You never know what happens in there after the curtains close...

...ah, but see, now I do know.

And it’s killing me.

Repeat after me, always be looking, because you never know who might equally be showing

Back