Hot on the trail...

I uploaded a few more photos in my Oldies Goldies-album: https://imgur.com/a/KQbHmEg

I took a walk in the forest the other day.... It was cold... and snowing.... But I couldn’t resist the temptation to take some photos....:devil: Nothing special though - too cold to be thinking about poses and stuff!:D

It’s always such a delight to see your posts. I’m a big fan! Such an amazing and sexy body. But that creative and playful mind really turns me on. But then, so do your perfect tits, and that ass, and those legs, and that hair...

So very stunning - I need to set my alarm to flash a pic of you when I get up as a reminder as to why I should take five-fucking-thirty gym club seriously 😊

You really are beautiful, and I love the outdoor shots, keep on doing you, you do it beautifully, xx

FF, story written and submitted. Will let you know when it's published here. It's called "The Forest Nymph." ;) :devil::kiss:

Thank you for posting that superb album, so much to enjoy, your elegant and toned body, is that because of gym work? Those white lace panties, sorry if I drool! and I am entranced by the black underwear and topped only by the hose and shoes, sexy and classy.
think I'll go for a lie down.

I uploaded a few more photos in my Oldies Goldies-album: https://imgur.com/a/KQbHmEg

I took a walk in the forest the other day.... It was cold... and snowing.... But I couldn’t resist the temptation to take some photos....:devil: Nothing special though - too cold to be thinking about poses and stuff!:D

Your pics make me think of stuff ;)
And unlike cold in general they make certain things grow instead of shrink. :confused: :devil:

Those nicest things are well meant, sincere, but also accompany very naughty thoughts of you. Incidentally your recent pics just inspired a story idea. ;):devil::kiss:

FF, story written and submitted. Will let you know when it's published here. It's called "The Forest Nymph." ;) :devil::kiss:

Wow! I’ve got a story? Thank you so much! I will definitely read it during the holidays! How awesome to get a story like that! I’m sure I’ll love it!:kiss::kiss::heart:

All of your pics are special. Such great pics of your gorgeous body...wonderful breasts, squeezable ass, and leggss to be kissing and rubbing for hours!
For hours? I would be thrilled! :heart:

Nothing special though

It's your willingness to strip off in the snow that makes it special, kinkily I like the marks left by the recently removed clothes, and what a body!
Thank you!

Damn FF, I forgot just how naughty you looked in that red pair and the stockings.

YUM!
Hehe, good thing I started the ”oldies Goldies” then....

It must have been cold because those suckable nipples could take out an eye ;)

Wow!!!! Your nipples!!! :heart:

What can I say... they usually look like that.... But... I’m usually cold as well...:cool:

Gorgeous body and sexy butt. I bet the snowflakes hitting your bare skin felt very chilly but also electric. As they dont hit some parts of your body very frequently
I wouldn’t know about electric... It was so cold my ass went numb...:D

You are a winter wonderland!
:kiss:

Oh my, you are so hawt!!! Amazing body. More please.
Stay tuned.....

Love the new snowy pics! Naked in the snow is always sexy.

The oldies album just keeps getting better. I love the shot of you in front of the window. You look amazing the red bra and panties too! That one shot of you in just the stockings holding the panties got me for some reason. I just want to push you down on that bed and bury my tounge in you until you explode then slowly slide deep into you savoring your hot tight wetness. I wouldn't move until you begged me. Then I'd fuck you until you couldn't stand.

...sorry. Your pics get me a bit worked up. I think you are absolutely beautiful. You really need to talk to that man if yours. I would have you walking funny every freaking day!
My pics got you worked up? Well your words got me worked up....:devil:

Beautiful additions to your album and I like todays temptation photos.
Thank you! Glad you liked them!

No offense, but if you don't think these are special, you are out of your mind!
Lol, but I didn’t do anything.... More than being outside... :)

They are especially sexy because the pictures are so natural and you have a fantastic figure.
Aaaww, thanks!:kiss:

Wow! We talked about missing summertime not too long ago, but now, I don't miss it one bit!
Guess every season has it’s charm!:cool:

Is WOWZA still a term or appreciation???? :devil::rose::rose::rose:
I don’t know, but I’ll take it! :D

Whoa...absolutely amazing! Just beautiful.
Thank you!:kiss:

FF , that GIF looks like funn ;) any time Good Looking :devil: ;)
Lol:kiss:

It’s always such a delight to see your posts. I’m a big fan! Such an amazing and sexy body. But that creative and playful mind really turns me on. But then, so do your perfect tits, and that ass, and those legs, and that hair...
Oh wow... Thank you for telling me! Now I will try and get my head down from the clouds....

So very stunning - I need to set my alarm to flash a pic of you when I get up as a reminder as to why I should take five-fucking-thirty gym club seriously 😊

You really are beautiful, and I love the outdoor shots, keep on doing you, you do it beautifully, xx

Well when it comes to exercise I walk a lot. In rugged terrain... You are welcome to join me any time! :D And Thank you! For being an amazing, beautiful and generous woman!!

Thank you for posting that superb album, so much to enjoy, your elegant and toned body, is that because of gym work? Those white lace panties, sorry if I drool! and I am entranced by the black underwear and topped only by the hose and shoes, sexy and classy.
think I'll go for a lie down.
Oh my, seems you got it bad! Hope it became better after lying down for a while....:devil:

Your pics make me think of stuff ;)
And unlike cold in general they make certain things grow instead of shrink. :confused: :devil:
Hmmm, it does seem like a contradiction? But I bet you like it better when it doesn’t shrink....? I know I do....

My freaking goodness!. That is just fantastic...
:D:heart::heart::heart:

Happy Holidays!

jm0UsvZl.jpg

Back