Fantasize about being outed

betamale30

Really Experienced
My family is very old school catholic & i have always had so much fear of them finding out Im bicurious.. The older i get It seems my fantasizes have been revolving alot around being outed to my family about wanting to be submissive to dominant men. In reality i feel like i would die if i ever got found out but still I get off to the thoughts all the time. Is this normal has other gay or bi curious guys fantasized about this type of thing?

My family is very old school catholic & i have always had so much fear of them finding out Im bicurious.. The older i get It seems my fantasizes have been revolving alot around being outed to my family about wanting to be submissive to dominant men. In reality i feel like i would die if i ever got found out but still I get off to the thoughts all the time. Is this normal has other gay or bi curious guys fantasized about this type of thing?
I've always thought what it would be like for my wife to catch me. I would be getting fucked by a huge black cock while sucking another. My wife would come home early and catch us. She would tell all her friends that I'm a BBC whore. I'd tell her that I was.

I'm a closet sissy and crossdresser, I can't be caught. I take great care that any relationships are very private, and always hide my clothes and sissy side from family and public. But, I love testing the limits by walking around the back yard in a dress at night, taking out the garbage in a skirt, etc. One day when I realized that my panties had been visible at a grocery store whenever I bent over, I nearly came just from the thought. So, I long ago left normal so it's hard for me to say whether it's normal, but it excites me.

love it

I've always thought what it would be like for my wife to catch me. I would be getting fucked by a huge black cock while sucking another. My wife would come home early and catch us. She would tell all her friends that I'm a BBC whore. I'd tell her that I was.
YES! YES! I have a niece who's a BBC slut. I have a huge fantasy of her finding out about my black cock fantasy. WOW! for her to see her old uncle taking black cock in my ass and mouth at the same time. And her watching and talking shit about me, being a black cock old faggot uncle. Maybe being a clean up faggot uncle for her and her BBC lovers.

I don't fantasize about being outed, but I sometimes wonder if being outed would at least allow me to pursue my *interests* more freely...

The sheer cost would devestate my entire life though... Might as well relocate and change my name at that point. Yeah, it would be that bad. I'm established, settled, and most people I know wouldn't (couldn't) tolerate such "immoral" behaviors :(

I'm a closet sissy and crossdresser, I can't be caught. I take great care that any relationships are very private, and always hide my clothes and sissy side from family and public. But, I love testing the limits by walking around the back yard in a dress at night, taking out the garbage in a skirt, etc. One day when I realized that my panties had been visible at a grocery store whenever I bent over, I nearly came just from the thought. So, I long ago left normal so it's hard for me to say whether it's normal, but it excites me.

I too have worn panties to the store and out in public. No one would ever think I had them on and it makes me hard. I have worn sexy items in the house and have fantasized about answering the door with covering up. I like it that you wore a skirt to take out the garbage. ;)

I'm with everyone else on the "That's fucking terrifying" mindset.

I've never had this fantasy because I am out in any way that matters, to close friends, lovers, that kind of thing- but if I was out out, like if I left the closet completely I'd lose my job. It's just not a thing here. We still live in a society that is really messed up in a lot of ways and nothing good would happen. I've taken care of all the good. It would just be horrible shit.

I'd love to live in a world where that's not the case and I know we're fighting for it, but in reality I can't do that.

Having said that I do have a cultivated aesthetic that allows me to push it. I've had pretty gothy stylings since I started dressing myself, so if I paint my nails or do my makeup, that's just Candi being Candi. I'll even do some of that shit at work and whatnot. Half my wardrobe is women's clothes and no one can really call me on it because I've been doing it for so long and incorporating it into the corporate goth look that it's just... idk, people will throw fag around but I'm not gonna lose my job over it.

I think everyone just kinda does what they have to do.

Which is... admittedly depressing, but that's how it is.

As a fantasy, I think shame and degradation are hot. Most of the stories I posted involved a straight man having gay sex for the first time in front of friends (Stag Party), a coworker (I Shouldn't Have Helped Her at All), or a spouse and some neighbors (The Sweetest Husband in the World).

All my favorite stroke stories feature this theme. In some, the central character is "outed" as one person he's blown tells another person, and word of his talents gets around. In other stories, the alpha male outs the beta to his wife, so that he can cuckold the beta, also.

DonaldElliott11

When we were considerably younger, my best friend Larry and I decided to jerk off together which quickly evolved into me becoming his personal cocksucker with no reciprocation from him. He would constantly try to get me to let him tell our other friends that I liked sucking cock and invite them to join us so that I could blow them also. Although the prospect was tempting, I was afraid of becoming known as the neighborhood cocksucker which would inevitably get back to my family. I was convinced that he was eventually going to tell them in spite of my objections and I would routinely masturbate to the fantasy of being on my knees in front of all my friends, sucking each of their cocks one after another as they all stood around watching me and waiting to take their turn fucking my mouth. Unfortunately, he never did tell them but I still jerk off imagining he had.

taking chance

I am married and have dressed for 20 years, she does not know that I have pleased men that way. I also love getting on cam when dressed and showing my face. sometimes when I drink to much I reveal to much personal info. but again that can be a great turnon that a stranger knows so much about me.
at times I feel like I even beg to be outed.

Last edited:
I don't! 😲

In fact, I'm worried because I just restored some pictures in my Google photos and they disappeared, so I'm worried they pop up at some point...

It seems I am in in the same boat as most here. Being outed would pretty much ruin things for me.

But I fantasize all the time about being being sort of found out and forced to show my wife what a cocksucker I could be.

When we were considerably younger, my best friend Larry and I decided to jerk off together which quickly evolved into me becoming his personal cocksucker with no reciprocation from him. He would constantly try to get me to let him tell our other friends that I liked sucking cock and invite them to join us so that I could blow them also. Although the prospect was tempting, I was afraid of becoming known as the neighborhood cocksucker which would inevitably get back to my family. I was convinced that he was eventually going to tell them in spite of my objections and I would routinely masturbate to the fantasy of being on my knees in front of all my friends, sucking each of their cocks one after another as they all stood around watching me and waiting to take their turn fucking my mouth. Unfortunately, he never did tell them but I still jerk off imagining he had.

I have developed a similar relationship with another married man like myself who lives nearby. For the past five years I have been his compulsive and insatiable cocksucker, giving blowjobs to him and to a number of his friends and he has taken highly recognizable pictures of me on my knees sucking their cocks. He had ordered me to open a blog on Tumblr and to post these pictures there for all the world to see, but now that Tumblr is discontinuing blogs containing sexually explicit pictures , he wants me to transfer them to another website, yet to be determined. As much as it frightens me to consider that these embarrassing and humiliating pictures might be seen by people who might recognize my face and inform my wife, this possibility also excites me.

Last edited:
I have developed a similar relationship with another married man like myself who lives nearby. For the past five years I have been his compulsive and insatiable cocksucker, giving blowjobs to him and to a number of his friends and he has taken highly recognizable pictures of me on my knees sucking their cocks. He had ordered me to open a blog on Tumblr and to post these pictures there for all the world to see, but now that Tumblr is discontinuing blogs containing sexually explicit pictures , he wants me to transfer them to another website, yet to be determined. As much as it frightens me to consider that these embarrassing and humiliating pictures might be seen by people who might recognize my face and inform my wife, this possibility also excites me.

Mmmmm.... That is really hot.

When I was young and stupid and didn't think about shit like that I made a lot of really risky decisions in this area that very much could pop up at any time to bite me right in the ass and just haven't so far so... fingers crossed, I guess.

I don't fantasize about being outed, but I sometimes wonder if being outed would at least allow me to pursue my *interests* more freely...

The sheer cost would devestate my entire life though... Might as well relocate and change my name at that point. Yeah, it would be that bad. I'm established, settled, and most people I know wouldn't (couldn't) tolerate such "immoral" behaviors :(

I know the feeling oh so well.

You've mentioned that story several times on the forum, and it never fails to get me hard! That's a big fantasy of mine, to have a long-term, trusted buddy who's cock I would suck on a regular basis for years and years. You need to write that up into a Literotica story!

older 61 in mass

Got caught by my first wife. She walked in on me sucking our neighbor and didn't go well thats why she's my ex. Been with this wife for over 38 years. She only thinks I am curious and not really thrilled about it so been in the closet all these years. She dose not know she's married to a cock sucker. I wish I could come clean with her but know we would have problems.

Hot I have pics of a cock in my mouth but not on the internet. They are for my eyes only or my lovers eyes.

I would hate for my secret to get out but I have to admit that I am turned on by the idea of being seen on my knees in front of a guy with his pants down around his ankles, my hands firmly gripping his bare ass as my head bobs back and forth on his dick and the sounds of moans, groans and wet sloppiness confirming what's taking place.

Hot I have pics of a cock in my mouth but not on the internet. They are for my eyes only or my lovers eyes.

The few times that I was able to suck a cock I took a picture so that I could relive it over and over. I was afraid someone might pick up the phone and scroll through the pictures so I ended up deleting them. It would be exciting to have a picture of me with a cock in my mouth on the internet, as long as my face is not recognizable.

In the pictures my feeder has taken of me sucking his cock and his friends cocks. my face is clearly visible and highly recognizable to anyone who knows me if they were to see them. He originally told me they were for his use and to show his friends that he had a personal cocksucker (me). It was only later that he told me he had posted them online. As a youth, I was my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker. He was always trying to get me to agree to let him tell our other friends I was his Cocksucker and blow them also. I resisted, not wanting to become known as being the neighborhood Cocksucker, but I would jerk off imagining he had told them anyway and I visualized myself down on my knees, sucking each of my friends cocks one after another as the others stood around watching me and waiting to take their turn fucking my mouth. Unfortunately he never did tell them.

Last edited:
I loved all the Savannah stories in which a young man bottoms for all his friends.... Many used exactly that scenario - he sucked one friend, then word gets around!

Back