Calling all moms!

Curiousmom38

Experienced
I am a longtime reader of the stories, have been in the forum off and on for about a year.

I am a single bimom who enjoys meeting and getting to know what makes other moms tick. I would love to find out what brought many of you in here in the first place, and better yet, what keeps bringing you back.

Feel free to share any interesting tidbits we might find exciting, or just share some of the things that get you going.

And guys, as much as I appreicate the attention, this is a MOMS ONLY thread. I don't roleplay, I don't want to chat about your fantasy.

:kiss:

Last edited:
Mom Wannabe

I am a bi married woman trying to become a mom. Thats close enough for a MOMS ONLY thread right?

I am married to a straight man with no interest in sharing so I get my jollies off by reading MM erotica! It works for me!

I am a longtime reader of the stories, have been in the forum off and on for about a year.

I am a single bimom who enjoys meeting and getting to know what makes other moms tick. I would love to find out what brought many of you in here in the first place, and better yet, what keeps bringing you back.

Feel free to share any interesting tidbits we might find exciting, or just share some of the things that get you going.

And guys, as much as I appreicate the attention, this is a MOMS ONLY thread. I don't roleplay, I don't want to chat about your fantasy.

:kiss:

Would love to chat some time, love to share my thoughts and experiences.

Hi and welcome CuriousMom...

Well, if this is strickly for moms, then that leaves me out but feel free to say hi if you'd like

Curious too

Hello! I'm a 35-year-old mom of two who is VERY curious about women, but has never had the opportunity to act on that in person. I'm here because as great as my husband is as a partner and father, our sex life is practically non-existant. When we do have sex, it doesn't last long and it's not good for me at all. So...I look elsewhere. I'd love to chat with other ladies, especially those that have more experience than I do. Bonus points if you live nearby :)

moms

I'm a 35 year old mom of two who's long been fantasizing about being with another woman
So far I've chatted with one lady, but I guess my ultimate hope has been to find someone sort've local that I "click" with and actually live out that fantasy.

Where are all the moms

Over 500 views and only 8 posts? Come on moms. I know you're out there.

PM me if you'd like to chat.

I'm a mom:). I'm in the line of fire with this storm so if I don't answer a pm I'm not ignoring you - I just might not have power:(

southern mom also

I don`t get on here alot,,but I do love some of the stories and if anyone would like to talk just let me know,,,

Hi another mom here!

I initially came for the stories. Now I write poems and stories. Check out my poems the link is in my signature.

I also met some great people and enjoy many great friendships from here! I stop in daily!
It's awesome being with like minded people who rarely judge u and u can speak your mind! Kitten:rose:

hello. 38 bi mom here. i love the stories and making new friends. ladies feel free to drop me a line..........

Bi curious mum of two gorgeous children - both in primary school which gives me a little bit of 'me' time at home in between the other activities that I participate in - in and around the school community

I was introduced to Lit by my husband Jamie who saw Lit as an escape for both of us - since then he spends an enormous number of hours working which leaves me catching up in other ways. He knows and reads my posts when he has the time and I leave him a fair number of hints / ideas as a trail for when he needs to know what I need

I love Lit as an exploration of my self. I am a very shy person who was brought up in a very strict religious household

Lit has allowed me to grow, share and enjoy other likeminded people - many of whom I know I can talk and share freely the ups and downs in my fairly busy life

I am happy to answer or share any questions or discussions

:rose:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

PrunedFingers...

Pruned Fingers is a lovely thought... Hope you and yours made it through the storm safe and sound.

I'm a mom:). I'm in the line of fire with this storm so if I don't answer a pm I'm not ignoring you - I just might not have power:(

Hi! I'm a bi~curious mom. I am in a unhappy marriage and the sex is just lacking. I've always wondered about being with a woman. Have always thought about the sensuality and softness of a woman. My husband is not interested in helping me explore, hence while I am here .....willing to meet adventure head on

Back