Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

I forgot to attach my recent picture

Attachments

• brenda (Medium).JPG
    brenda (Medium).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,038
Great photo. I love the girly skirt, and would love to have you bent over taking that hot, tight ass.

Lots of nice looking CD's on this thread. We should set up a time to log on, chat, and stroke our cocks while wearing our sluttiest outfits.

You look gorgeous in white lingerie! Love your pics sexy :kiss: How is your morning going?

Can I join in?
I'm not a crossdresser
but I do have experience with cd,tv,ts.. but it's hard to find a really genuine cd/tv/ts in my country.
So any tv/ts/cd would like to chat with me 26 male from Jakarta?
Pm me..

Been dressing since I was a teen. I've never been with another cd or a guy but want to in the worst way. I'v been looking for someone to dress with for a long time. Someone who could help me with the finer points of being a gurl. And a slut. pm me if you can help.

jennifer

getting a new appreciation for those of you who love to wear sexy womens cloths.

would love to find a steady dick to suck several times weekly while he is dressed as a sissy.

chicago area

I want to meet a crossdresser or trans that invites me in to her place comes to door dressed in only garter and nylons and high heels with a hard cock that she demands I suck on any takers please contact me

Hi ladies and gents. I am a cd who has just found lit, the pics on this thread are great, you gurls are hot! I am looking forward to making some friends here. I am only dropping in for a few tonight, I have some real world business tonight so just some reading until I put my heels away for a few days. Once again you gals are fab, I can't wait until I have an evening free to throw some pic up.

at 50 i have just started to crossdress & iam supprised how it is turning me on. I meet up with a married frienf in a sexless marriage for oral sex, we do each other. He started asking me if i would dress up a little for him, so i bought a pair of stockings & thong. I am not really submissive but dressed all i wanted to do was drop to my knees & suck him off witch i did. after that i bought garters & skirt & bra. our next meet was hot i stripped for him then crawled over to the couch opened his pants & sucked he layed me down & rubbed his cock up & down my ass. he then had me on my knees again & came in my mouth. He wants to have my ass next time. untill i started to dress i had no interest in anal but now i will let him do it

Last week my friend came over & i was dressed meash stocking g string & i bought shoes & short dress. He really liked the look, I did a little catwalk show as he stripped, i felt like a complete sub & stayed dressed as i gave him head. Then he had me lay face down pulled up my dress & put a comdom on & took my ass. This was only the second time fir anal for me. I must say i liked it. oral for me is still #1 but i would not mind anal just not every time.

Thanks for sharing those two encounters! Very sexy!

Last edited:
i know!!!

Are there any bisexual CDs, TVs, Sissies, lingerie wearers etc... who have been struggling to find like minded friends to dress up & play with or even just chat?

I search craigslist continually & the majority of the posts seem to be from people who are very young, very careless or just fakes!
The dedicated CD sites seem to cater more for those who are really into being a woman for non sexual reasons & very much into the "Transgender" lifestyle, discouraging any sexual connotations (One will not even condone the term "Fetish") and often have so many stipulations that make it hard for a regular, very much "In the closet" person to join & participate in IM/chat etc... which is a shame because I have seen several possible future friends locally who seem like they have a lot in common but there is no way to communicate & any attempt to post alternative contact info will get your very limited membership revoked.

I cannot find anything outside of adult paysites that offer connection options for regular guys who just enjoy dressing up to feel like a woman sexually for whatever their personal reason may be.

I would love to find another CD/TV to get together with for dress up & play, chat, shop, help with makeup & general support etc... a group of friends would be even better.

I am a regular, married guy living a normal life. I am bisexual but over time have realized that I enjoy bisexual sex mostly when I see myself in the role of a very slutty woman. A lot of guys are more into macho male to male sex. I am also much more attracted to CDs sexually. Like many "guys" my bi/feminine side is by necessity kept well hidden from my wife.
I would really like to see how others feel about this & see if we may be able to get something started to help those with the same interests/needs as myself.

This thread should be for those who wish to meet or communicate with other Cross dressers. Not for guys to hit on CDs or make inane sexual comments.

PMs are most welcome but please also comment on the thread for the benefit of others.

I hope to hear from anyone interested
Marci

i have the same problem and its getting depressing

In NYC

Same here, into it and hard to find partners to share.
In NYC now, fantasizing about finding someone...

If its real.............

count me in............if its real and silky......count me twice.

Tampa Gurl

Me too, like to throw my bra into the ring... Been dressing since 8, taken by a man at 11, looking for those who want me as a girl. I'm 50 not passable but can perform better than most women...

Yes.........the silky feel of someone different.

the embrace of her perfume
the whisper of her nyloned thighs
the taste of lipstick
and the incredible hunger
to be satisfied
with sucking a stiletto heel

I've really enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread, there are some seriously hot gurls here!!!! I love to get to know likeminded people so PMs are most welcome.

I'm my sexiest in lace panties and a sexy fishnet thigh high. That's all I ever needed to look my best.

Back