In the mood for...

This...

tumblr_mu8avqv3XV1sobcxho1_500.jpg

That is amazingly beautiful and erotic. No surprise, fits your taste perfectly. :kiss:

There are days for which there are no pictures that will suffice. No images that will encapsulate where I am. While I can certainly try to find the image, perhaps the simple click and dance of long nails over letters can paint a better picture. To find that hand around my throat, that breathlessly long whimper, hands pulling, pinching, punching, fighting back.
Your wounds as deep as my own.
In the images he stands there omnipotent, but I am not without my own strength and need to draw bruises forth on porcelain skin.
Will I lose?
Maybe... maybe!
Will he pay for every single inch, every single moment of earned submission? Yes.
I am not some mewling, kneeling, yes-sirring quim that finds that cock irresistible. Or.. maybe I do. But earn it. Demand it. Maybe I'll give.
Or maybe that belt in his hand will end up hidden, while I dash away.
Didn't think this was gonna be easy, did you?
Silly Rabbit.
Tricks are for brats.
Still, his hand will tighten, there will be a slap across the cheek x10, x20, till I lose count, till I stop fighting, till my head is pulled back and my throat is filled and taken, even if I push and push.
And gag.
Oh.. the messes I will make.

knob+creek.jpg

A drink to be shared with all of those who had a long insane hectic or psychotic day like me.

Cheers!

There are days for which there are no pictures that will suffice. No images that will encapsulate where I am. While I can certainly try to find the image, perhaps the simple click and dance of long nails over letters can paint a better picture. To find that hand around my throat, that breathlessly long whimper, hands pulling, pinching, punching, fighting back.
Your wounds as deep as my own.
In the images he stands there omnipotent, but I am not without my own strength and need to draw bruises forth on porcelain skin.
Will I lose?
Maybe... maybe!
Will he pay for every single inch, every single moment of earned submission? Yes.
I am not some mewling, kneeling, yes-sirring quim that finds that cock irresistible. Or.. maybe I do. But earn it. Demand it. Maybe I'll give.
Or maybe that belt in his hand will end up hidden, while I dash away.
Didn't think this was gonna be easy, did you?
Silly Rabbit.
Tricks are for brats.
Still, his hand will tighten, there will be a slap across the cheek x10, x20, till I lose count, till I stop fighting, till my head is pulled back and my throat is filled and taken, even if I push and push.
And gag.
Oh.. the messes I will make.

knob+creek.jpg

A drink to be shared with all of those who had a long insane hectic or psychotic day like me.

Cheers!

So, I think I'll have a glass of whiskey...then what Viv wrote...then more whiskey. Yep. That sounds like a lovely end to the evening.

tenderness
slow, luxurious affection

my fingers sinking into his plump flesh when we hug
the way he blushes when I give him a compliment
kissing his nipples to hear him gasp
the way he covers his face with his hands when he gets overwhelmed
and then moving his hands away to see his flushed expression
the dewy look in his eyes when I surprise him with his favorite dinner
or a spontaneous movie marathon at my place
or a night of making love to his ass with the pink sparkly dildo he likes so much
his feverish thank yous whispered against the space between my breasts

I could write something about using helpless women who love to be tied up and abused.

Just say the word. :D

groans

Is the word, "please"?

hopes it's "please"...

is quite sure she's one of the yes-sirring quims

...has also been known to say "yes, miss"

In the mood for (besides the obvious): my home, my bed, with my husband in it.

tumblr_mtwxs7nClO1qkcds1o1_500.jpg

This guy looks like a FWB I had in university. I always wished he would get a little more aggressive with me.

Wouldn't mind having him show up at my door, this afternoon...

Okay - him, and Super Nanny.

Back