What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do that and you'll get freekleslimed for sure!

I'm picturing foxys reaction as.. probably this:

MyGoshMyGolly.gif

I could be wrong but... i dont think so.

Freezing my ass off. I know I'm bitching about 57 degree weather and it's much colder in other parts of the country, but I'm an island girl. I have thin blood.

Yeah, I was gonna say - I don't even want to hear this whining! :rolleyes:

-13C here, feels like -19C with wind chill.

So 9F, feels like -2F.

Go get yer toque!

I feel like I would just be angry all the time. As soon as the wind hit me, it'd just be a steady stream of cursing under my breath.

Also.. I have no idea what a toque is!

A hat.

The rains return soon here. Which will be nice.. it's weird when it gets too dry here.

I feel like I would just be angry all the time. As soon as the wind hit me, it'd just be a steady stream of cursing under my breath.

Also.. I have no idea what a toque is!

No good cursing - the words just freeze in the air and a jumble of meaningless letters falls down around your toes.

You learn to enjoy indoor hobbies. ;)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toque

Definitions 4, 5 and 6 are news to me... I may have to start using #4 in household conversation. See if it does anything for him.

A hat.

The rains return soon here. Which will be nice.. it's weird when it gets too dry here.

I think I'd like living in a rainy place. But I suppose anything, all the time, gets old pretty fast.

Okay, I'm off again. Gonna go wait for a bus in this balmy weather!

Ha! We're getting down in the 20's here too at night, so don't call me a wimp, wuss. :p

I'm at 11F, Feels like -5, and expected to get to 4 tonight.... feeling like -10...
I have to get up for work at 5 am.
And the heater there is still FUCKING BROKEN.

yea well its neg 20-30 here right now and it gets colder at night so :cattail:

I'm at 11F, Feels like -5, and expected to get to 4 tonight.... feeling like -10...
I have to get up for work at 5 am.
And the heater there is still FUCKING BROKEN.

Considering where you all are located, you have every right to bitch. All I can say is, better you all then me. Living in the desert of Idaho use to suck big time in the winter. I remember when we had to have car heaters for the engine in negative degree weather. Fuck the wind chill factor.

*pings him on the back of his head with her wooden spoon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back