What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found the subject for my voice recording!

grins

Irish and Scottish are within my range!

Hee! That would be fun. I do find myself when I come home from visiting family saying "grand" and "eejit" and my personal favorite, "sorry" for pardon me and excuse me. I still do that one. I get a lot of weird looks.

Scuttle Buttin' said:
I'm actually kind of bad with accents. Like.. ones that are really different I can pick out, French and Spanish don't sound alike, obviously, but if I just heard Scottish and Irish outside of any context, I feel like I'd be hard pressed to correctly pick which is which.

I think Irish and Scottish accents are pretty distinct but then I've been hearing Irish ones my whole life. So maybe I'm just more attuned to them.
 
Oh I am quite bad, but Vivi doesn't run from my bad.
The best part about me not being your Daddy is I don't have to find you, and tie you down. I can wait for him to do it, then just tag in when you are helpless and whimpering.

Ha!

She ran because she stuck her tongue out. And bad things happen when she does that.
Eventually.

Ta-da!


Nods
This.
One of those common things Scuttle and I agree on.
And something that always gets our resident brat up to her neck in trouble.

Psh.
Like I need you two to get into trouble, by my definition I'm never in trouble. I'm totally behaved. Problem is, no one else seems to agree on that definition of trouble.
 
Psh.
Like I need you two to get into trouble, by my definition I'm never in trouble. I'm totally behaved. Problem is, no one else seems to agree on that definition of trouble.

Probably because everyone else has a working knowledge of the English language. *snickers*
 
Oh please, every guy gives the same threat on the tongue.
And I've yet to have one follow through on it.

Get distracted by shiny things. Or boobs. Usually boobs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top