All Things in Moderation

So... update: I am mid-divorce, busy with work, and dating for the first time in my life.:heart: I will NOT be posting anything with my face, and I will NOT be posting regularly. Please don't ask me for any of the old pictures/videos/gifs/audios, and know that I am not taking requests for this thread.

That being said, I suppose I need somewhere to post treats for you occasionally ;)

great photos Love the red bra and panties.
 
Happy New Year sexy. :kiss: So glad your year started off with a bang hope many more cum your way in the new year. :devil:
 
Ok stop looking everybody, the sexiest body on lit has been found right here.
 
Welcome back

Great to see you again. You have been sorely missed. Hope all works out for you in the future. Love the new pics. More beautiful and sexy every day.:rose::rose::heart:
 
Sorry to hear that your recent life has not been good. Glad that things are improving now. Lovely photos, thank you for sharing them :kiss:
 
So... update: I am mid-divorce, busy with work, and dating for the first time in my life.:heart: I will NOT be posting anything with my face, and I will NOT be posting regularly. Please don't ask me for any of the old pictures/videos/gifs/audios, and know that I am not taking requests for this thread.

That being said, I suppose I need somewhere to post treats for you occasionally ;)

I love that you're posting and dating during a very difficult time. You can't keep a good woman down. Fantastic pictures and an inspiring attitude!
 
Good lord, you are so sexy! What a fantastic body, well captured, just enough tease. I know I'll be checking back often!
 
Wow. Beautiful woman. I love your perfect curves. I'd like to navigate that landscape :)
 
I just saw the pic of you in your panties and bra and can I just say wow. You are beyond a dream love.
 
I'm sure you've kept yourself very well occupied ;)



Thank you :)

Sorry about the shitty iPhone picture. I didn't realize it was going to be so grainy. Real camera next time.

Still missed you and our little chats about life love and literature.
 
Back
Top