Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
....turn me on. Seriously. Major boners and such. Especially of late. Am I alone here? I doubt it.

What is it? The fun loving attitude? Intelligence? The girl next door/one of the guys thing we do?

What is it? The fun loving attitude? Intelligence? The girl next door/one of the guys thing we do?

• Imaginative. Wonderfully so.
  • Well read and therefore more aware and more sexually charged.
  • Open to try many things and be oh so delightfully sexy.
  • Nerdy and open to smart conversations. No monosyllabic utterances or smsese :)
  • And yes, glasses. Dear God, them glasses!

• Nerdy and open to smart conversations. No monosyllabic utterances or smsese :)

That's a comprehensive list you have there! You've pondered this, huh? ;)

I definitely wonder about the kinkiness of female Jeopardy contestants.

I guess I love geeks then :)

To my shame in school I always fancied the popular girls and not the geek girls who fancied me. I only realised later on that it was the geek girls that I really liked and I was following the herd.

If a girl can talk to me about AC/DC , Skyrim and Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy then I'm hooked. Wow. I've just realised my fantasy woman.

All the above plus being a red head with a couple of tattoos and nose piercing with glasses. Damn. That girl never exists.

I guess I love geeks then :)

To my shame in school I always fancied the popular girls and not the geek girls who fancied me. I only realised later on that it was the geek girls that I really liked and I was following the herd.

If a girl can talk to me about AC/DC , Skyrim and Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy then I'm hooked. Wow. I've just realised my fantasy woman.

All the above plus being a red head with a couple of tattoos and nose piercing with glasses. Damn. That girl never exists.

I've got pink hair. Looks sort of red if you squint a bit. Does that count?

Is it any good? I use Manic Panic atomic turquoise but I'm told Directions is a really good brand.

Also that colour loooks niiiiiiiice WOW

Back