Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

Try Literotica Chat (Bi room). I've met many liked-minded women there. Some I continue to chat with. It's not a very good program, be prepared to move to Yahoo Messenger or MSN once you meet someone...the program crashes regularly.

As for real life...we're not unlike men, flirt a little with women you're attracted to. If they're interested you'll know very quickly! I find the married ones are the most likely to respond positively. I don't know why, I've been widowed and single now for a long time.

Good luck, Hugs and Kisses, Anne
 
Anne,

Read your biography and found it interesting. Compared to you, my life is a complete bore. I've never had anyone have a crush on me nor have I ever had a bi-sexual relationship even though I'd like one.
I hope you don't mind if I add you to my buddy list as I'm a fellow Canadian. Plus I'd love to read the story that you're writing.
 
I'm a little shy... but we can fix that.

Sigh. I want someone to play with! I haven't had any girl love in quite a while... I'm more than open to talking, talking naughty, or maybe doing, if you live near. ; )
 
it's not that I'm too shy (here at least. RL is a whole 'nother kettle of cookies). It's that I don't usually post over here. I like guys too, but when I post in the bi girls thread and get 20 "wanna cyber" pms from guys, it's disheartening.
 
.....

Well said Anne and LuvShowers. I have been very bicurious for a short while now and I do admit to enjoying flirtacious fun with other women. I hav'nt tried the Lit. Chat Room although I have met one or two other women in a similar position to myself and chatting was fun.
Still open to new friends if anyone is interesed....!
 
i've been curious for some time, but whenever i think i'm going to get a chance i only get one or two pm's exchanged & nothing happens. maybe one day.
 
I'm among the "bi and shy" ones :). But I can be very chatty with the right person, just need someone chatty, if the other person is shy or not very talkative I can't seem to find anything to say LOL. I'm not afraid to talk, just not good at being the one carrying the conversation. Depends on ones mood at the time too I suppose, sometimes I have nothing to say, other times I can't shut up ;).
 
I'm among the "bi and shy" ones :). But I can be very chatty with the right person, just need someone chatty, if the other person is shy or not very talkative I can't seem to find anything to say LOL. I'm not afraid to talk, just not good at being the one carrying the conversation. Depends on ones mood at the time too I suppose, sometimes I have nothing to say, other times I can't shut up ;).

it seems so much harder to get a girl to talk on here than it does a guy...
really frustrating when i'm used to being led to try and take the lead
 
it seems so much harder to get a girl to talk on here than it does a guy...
really frustrating when i'm used to being led to try and take the lead


I agree watch_me, I've never been the "leading" kind, not sure I could change and be that way LOL.

I get PM's from men on here, I'm sure if I responded they would make sure it went somewhere LOL. But I don't respond because I'm not interested in chatting with the men. I get very few PM's from women, and the few I get are usually a short "hi" and not much more.
 
I've been with a woman once and I wouldn't say no to going again. but anyway besides questions going around, i suggest we get together and do a group sexual RP here on lit.
 
:D

being curious is a character strength :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I like this!! =) I ageree. I am curious and shy....but women are so tempting...it is getting past dipping one toe into the water vs jumping in...

So do we all just jump??? lol

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

Rayven xx
 
Hi all this makes my first post! I've always been a little bi curious but have never admitted it. I figure a forum would be the safest place to explore lol I would love to chat with other ladies with similar interests and around my age (22) so feel free to pm me please :)

XOX kat
 
o_O I haven't checked back on this post in a while, I am happy to see alot of people replied :) I am still looking for ladies to chat with.
 
Back
Top