Show Your Tits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm
.... is what my ex always used to say EVERY TIME he picked up a camera!!! LOL!!

Ladies - Does this ever happen to you? Well here's a thread for gals like me who get a thrill by exposing our selves to our men (and the rest of the world) in public.

here are a few of me to get it started...

Mmmm :p What a sweet pair

aug14016-1.jpg

Nice playtoys
 
Very sexy pics. I guess Vandy girls only get better with age.
 
.... is what my ex always used to say EVERY TIME he picked up a camera!!! LOL!!

Ladies - Does this ever happen to you? Well here's a thread for gals like me who get a thrill by exposing our selves to our men (and the rest of the world) in public.

here are a few of me to get it started...

I'm not surprised he said that every time he picked a camera up- and I'm very glad that you did just that! Lovely pics of a deliciously sexy lady
 
Where were thr high school teachers that looked like you when I was in school?

okay, one more but I've got to 'close the deal' and go to sleep. enjoy!

Great body!
I'm sure all the boys in your high school wish they were banging you!
I know all the guys reading your thread and some of the gals would love doing the same!
Great pics!
Hope more cumming soon!!!
 
Absolutely stunning, Vandygal. High school teacher.... Makes an old man want to go back to school. :D

Really nice tits, BnB.
 
wow great pics

you are gorgeous and have an amazing body
i hope they continue...
 
Great body, great pics

what a delightful thread, and wow Vandy, what a great set!
 
Beautiful and sexy!

I'd love to see a lot more of your sexy body Vandygal. Yummmm!:p
 
Vandygal is HOOOTTT !!!

Vandygal that is one beautiful and sexy body.
 
Well, I was hoping this would be more of an exhbitionist thread than just tits...

my ex was just as likely to say "show me that ass" as these pictures show...

wow, based on how amazingly beautiful and sexy you are, what fool would let himself be a "ex"?
 
Great pics Vandy :) I'd lick that :)

So SORRY for letting my inbox get full - I know some of you tried to send me PMs so I cleared it out!!!

Here is another one..
 

Attachments

  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 8,754
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top