The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like some of them, especially the more recent. And I just figure that instead of a mass audience, I appeal to connoisseurs. ;)

How's things, Molly?

Things are good. The taxes are done, the windows are open, the dog is peeing outside. I could get used to this.

Things are good. The taxes are done, the windows are open, the dog is peeing outside. I could get used to this.

Now that's good news. Tonight I will attempt to remove the microwave from over the stove. I've built a stand to lower it onto (without further damaging my tender self) and then Thursday the cub will come over to help me take down the cupboard it hangs from. We're going to install a restaurant quality vent. Some day I'll even get a six burner, restaurant quality stove. :D

So....Beep? LOL my story is at 90 votes right now, im trying for more but Im kinda happy with what i did LOL

Post a link, darlin'. We'll all check it out.

I was inspired by your comment to review my stories vote tallies...which I haven't done for some time BTW...and found an Incest/Taboo story I'd posted in '07 had racked up 293 votes and 113,111 reads...the score however stands at 4.41...there must be a ton of 1's and 2's in there...go figure. :D

Now that's good news. Tonight I will attempt to remove the microwave from over the stove. I've built a stand to lower it onto (without further damaging my tender self) and then Thursday the cub will come over to help me take down the cupboard it hangs from. We're going to install a restaurant quality vent. Some day I'll even get a six burner, restaurant quality stove. :D

You're a bear after my own heart.

You're a bear after my own heart.

I dream of Viking in the stainless steel (to the tune of Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair)

P11988158.jpg

Let us adjourn to someplace more private...so I may better appreciate your 'abilities' with no distractions. :kiss:

It's pretty private here. The place is awfully dead tonight.

Oh, well. It's off to bed for me. Good night everyone.

It's been an evening of hot soldering irons again at chez HP.
But things are coming along; all I need now is the right switch. . . .

A glass of the Plum Brandy will go down right well now.
"OLAF ?"

Is this where Lance keeps the green stuff, HP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back