bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

I'm a divorced BiWM, 51, 6', 190lbs, blond, 6" cut. Otherwise very professional and strait, but one who very much enjoys mutual oral. Not a virgin to this, but I am selective. I have about a dozen encounters to my credit. I do love taking it anyway orally... on the lips, mouth, face, or whatever. I look for some kind of chemistry. If there is none, then no harm. But if there is, then I can't get really hot.

Charleston, SC area

Looking for another OlderVersBiMWM AC989 or...

484_ _ Zip to have a mutually exclusive BJJO+ Buddy relationshio Mm or add as both might decide for interesting conversation and open action for top and bottom giving and receiving, kissing, rimming, fucking and sucking. with no pain or humilition other than maybe dirty talk and some CD stuff. Like the thought of being like the woman and receiving with my legs over a guys back o0r doing 69 with another guy while getting anal. Love sucking clit as will. Willing to exchange stories and do Skype call sex as well wwith or without a cam. have cam but it is not hooked-up. Want to suck cock hard or soft and have it cum in my mouth so I can taste the salty slippery cum and swallow it. Love the thought of sucking tongues. or cocks. Would love to have pictures of a cock cumming in my mouth or asshole. Looking for an older male but would accept a younger guy but not less than than around 50 and would prefer 60 or older. With a friend after sever times reciprocation would not always be necessary. Just love the thought o having the load drop into my mouth or ass.

looking for friend 573 area code

mwm looking for some male/male fun must be descreet :p neark ,west tenn ,semo

Bi-sexual male here in Texas, 817 area code "married must be discreet"...
looking to meet up with a local couple for some hot sex. or select bi-courious males send me a PM

270/931/615

Bi-white male looking for singles and couples. Male and or female. Also looking for females with strap-on and average to less then average sized cocks for first time bottom!

56 MWM curious, healthy, slim, sane, good looking for a bald guy! If you're interested in talking it over, please PM me.

Bi-curious in Tampa Area 407

Hi,

I'm really new to this but very curious, but need to be discreet and safe... Anyone out there in my area that can help out?

PJ

989/48415 Two =1 would be a neat Combo

To 69 with one guy an have the other guy work on the rwo rears. and then switch positions. would be nice. Small slender cocks could also let you try two in the ass at once.

501 Little Rock , mwm 42 - and looking for other married or basically str8 guys for oral fun- nothing more

972 / 75052

Looking in Arlington, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Desoto area of Texas for a like minded guy who enjoys awesome blow job sessions with a married bi-male. I want to become friends with benefits so we can enjoy motorcycle riding, BBQ's and of course an impromptu blow job.

I love to give blow jobs to men of all ages. Older men must be able to cum without too much difficulty. If you are curious, I am easy going and can talk you through your first time.

Drug and disease free a must.

Back