Strap-on experiences

Ms_Kat

what a lucky man your hubby is to get all that attention.

I hope you don't mind, but I fixed and personalized your avatar for you. [i'm a photographer among other things.]

now, all the guys line up for miss I and Ms_kat!!!!

PJ

Attachments

• mskat.jpg
    mskat.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,805
Re: Ms_Kat

princejonny said:
what a lucky man your hubby is to get all that attention.

I hope you don't mind, but I fixed and personalized your avatar for you. [i'm a photographer among other things.]

now, all the guys line up for miss I and Ms_kat!!!!

PJ

Wow, thanks

Hugs,

Kat

MissIntrigue said:
Lit Personals "Sexy, I am" thread. Happy hunting....(the thread really isn't too long)

Miss:
Great pics. I would love to see more.

strap-on experience

Wife wanted to use one on me. Have to say, at first I hesitated, not sure what to expect and needing to almost always be "in control." It took a little getting used to...but what an incredible experience!! I recommend it for any couple interested in "switching!"

Nice...topic. This has been a fantasy of mine for some time, I had a girlfriend several years ago, who would LOVE to use her vibrator, or whatever else she thougt would fit and "switch roles". Currently, in a more vanilla relationship, which is good for a lot of things, but not that wild when it comes to wild sex. What is a man to do? :)

I have used one on both men and women. I have never had one used on me. I'd sure like to see what it's like.

Oh I know- I am small breasted and I don't think that those look very real or even appealing to me as a bi woman...but I liked the event that was taking place- the two women with the strap on....
I know some of the men will like that one...they are way too big for my taste.

what i like

i read this page and i think there is nothing wrong with role reversal i got introduced to this about ten years ago. i am a agressive male but sometimes its good to give in too and it feels great.:)

what i like

i read this page and i think there is nothing wrong with role reversal i got introduced to this about ten years ago. i am a agressive male but sometimes its good to give in too and it feels great.:)

You don't have to be the fuck-er to be on top.

I like to strap one onto my guy, being careful to cage his cock in a rubber gates of hell first....and let him use the strap-on on me.

The act of fucking with the denial of actually fucking produces some very creative begging.

Originally posted by asyouwish2
Miss Intrigue,

mmmm... i find this whole thread very interesting. It's nice to know there are some women out there who would enjoy this with a man.

I'm not sure what draws me to this. I hvae no desire to use object on myself, but I find a woman who would use one on a man is irresistable. I can just imagine feeling her warm body on my back, her moans in my ear; i'd love to see that in a mirror. It may be time to think about making this fantasy a reality although i don't think i could come out and ask for it.

asyouwish2

I am finding that the idea of it with a woman is the more common way that men are or seem drawn to it. Maybe the surrender to her Female power- maybe just the intimate sharing with a woman is what the craving is about.

The mirror, yes I agree that for both to see as well as feel is a very hot scenario, this I do agree on, I'd also love to see it in the mirror. Visuals that would last for all of eternity. Mmmm

The communication is needed asyouwish2, otherwise the person that will give it to you or that you wish to get it from won't know. You'll have to open up and let it be known. There is nothing to feel uncomfortable with- it is what you desire.

Originally posted by Netzach

I like to strap one onto my guy, being careful to cage his cock in a rubber gates of hell first....and let him use the strap-on on me.

The act of fucking with the denial of actually fucking produces some very creative begging.

I do so love this post. It was erotic in just the way you worded it...:rose:

MissI

MissIntrigue said:
I am finding that the idea of it with a woman is the more common way that men are or seem drawn to it. Maybe the surrender to her Female power- maybe just the intimate sharing with a woman is what the craving is about.

The mirror, yes I agree that for both to see as well as feel is a very hot scenario, this I do agree on, I'd also love to see it in the mirror. Visuals that would last for all of eternity. Mmmm

The communication is needed asyouwish2, otherwise the person that will give it to you or that you wish to get it from won't know. You'll have to open up and let it be known. There is nothing to feel uncomfortable with- it is what you desire.

What you discribed is EXACTLY what I crave to feel...Never had one taken on me, but have had a vib and dild used on me, but I want to be taken by a hot woman with a strap on so badly...

Saw an earlier post where you wanted a guy in a GOH and have him use a strap on, on you... that is REALLY a erotic idea..I have the GOH, but not the strap on, but the idea of taking you with a strap on and only wishing it was my cock is really incredibly erotic......

I need to visit this thread more often...

and yes..I have told my wife many times I want herr to use one on me.... Maybe I just need to go buy it and see what happens...Off to the Adult store!!!!!!!!
:kiss:

Netzah

Netzach said:

This would be wonderful...I would love to fuck my wife or anywoman like this...very very hot!!!!!!!!! and I have the GOH.. a pic of it on my STG thread... I will post a link if you cant find it??!!

fucking with denial is very erotic!!!!!!!!!!! Got me turned on, rock hard and dripping with precum in anxiousness...

Um-hmmmmmmmmm (lost in delicious memories) On a couple of occasions, while dressed as either slutty teenager or sissy maid, i have been on the receiving end (mine) of a strap-on, worn by a Domina. It feels sooooooooooooooo good because it's soooooooooooo submissive and soooooooooooooo humiliating!

searic aka the toy

i too craved the intimacy and heat of being used for a domme's strap on pleasure...i loved thinking about it.....spent hours and hours looking for a real person to make it happen with..

i'm shy about answering a domme's question on the phone "what are you into ? "...sigh...and at that time i didn't own a cell phone so i had to wait for passersby to quietly say the least crude sounding thing...which was short of details..

but i did finally connect with a wonderful professional domme..the sessions approached my fervid dreams but always fell short of the glorious scene i'd longed for..until one afternoon...

when i arrived at this particular afternoon i'd resolved to force myself to calmly tell her what i wanted..she always greeted me in a novel way...sometimes she was dressed...other times she was in an outfit or etc...i might be hugged or mugged or leashed or once when her building was being painted she made me wear hotpants and a see through top and carry sodas to the guys doing the painting...it was embarrassing of course...but it was erotic too..she giggled and laughed as i got turned on.....

so when she slammed me into the wall, brought her knee sharply to my balls and whispered into my ear "nice to see you again bitch". i whispered back "i want to be abused, humiliated and fucked like a whore"...

years of desire were answered that afternoon...i was leashed, spanked and forced into serving her with my mouth and tongue...then while fastened by a leash to a bolt in the floor i watched her step into a strap on harness with an 8" black dildo...she looked at me and giggled..telling me what a sweet pathetic little whore i am...i ached with desire mixed with fear...she lubed both hands and stroked that monster as i watched her every move as might fly caught in a web watch a spiders approach...

i had practiced with my own dildo over the years and was confident i could handle the girth...now i wasn't so sure...i was forced to suck her cock till my jaws ached..she talked me into the position she wanted me in...on my knees, legs spread apart and my chest on the floor.."just like the nasty little slut you are my dear" she said with her marvelous voice...both taunting and assuring...

i was so happy as she nudged the tip up against me...i could still taste the shaft and the lube in the back of my throat...she was patient and gentler with my ass...she got it started and held it there...then pushed a little further..then i relaxed and pushed out to swallow the head inside...after a while she had it all the way in and i felt something ooze from my nearly limp cock into the condom she put on me...

the mirrors provided me with wonderful images as she deep stroked my hips...we were both sweating and when she put her head back and closed her eyes she looked like a sexual goddess and i felt so grateful...

she got into the fucking and kept it up until we were both exhausted...then i was moved to the bed and put on my back...she straddled me as i again swalloed that cock of hers into my hips...she ordered me to jack off...after i orgasmed she pulled the condom from my softening cock and put it in my mouth...

i would love to find other people with similar desires to act out..the domme i knew has moved to another part of the country...damnit

Thickspear

Wow.. You are ONE lucky guy to have found a wonderful Mistress to take yu like this.. I am still hoping it will happen to me ..some day!! Great discription...You should incorporate this into a story and post in Lit!! Lucky guy!!

Back