Mommy knows Best!

Your dad grabs the last of our suitcases off the baggage carousel and sets it onto the rental cart. After casting his gaze around the baggage claim area, he looks at his watch with a scowl and mutters something about kids these days not being reliable.

This weekend is Parent’s Weekend at your college. Your dad and I flew in from the Midwest a few days early so we could spend time with you before the scheduled activities begin on Friday night. My name is Julie and my husband, your father, is Dan. I am 40 years old, 5’8”, 135 pounds, long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail, a trim waist and long tan legs. For the flight today, I decided on a thin cotton flower print skirt that falls just above my knees, a thin white blouse and wedge sandals. My finger and toe nails are perfectly manicured and pedicured, pink nail polish with white French tips. My diamond wedding ring sparkles in the bright overhead lighting.

Smiling, I say in a soothing voice, “Now Dan, I’m sure he’ll be here soon. He probably got hung up finding a parking spot. You know how it is.” As Dan opens his mouth to respond, I hear your cheerful voice from somewhere behind me. “Mom…Dad! Over here!” Turning, my face breaks out into a huge smile as you run over and wrap your muscular arms around my waist, pulling me close for a hug. “Oh Jacky!” I cry before planting a big kiss on your cheek. “It’s so good to see you!” Dad steps forward, hand extended, and says, “Here he is...the man of the hour. Good to see you son, you’re looking good.”
 
Last edited:
I am Jacky, 21 years old, 5'7", 121 pounds, a little slim boy.. Son of Julie, a lovely mom and Dan, a handsome dad.. I have short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.. And finally l have a 5.5" long cock.. And it is always leaking :)


It has been for a long time since l saw my family last.. I have missed them a lot.. Especially l miss mommy all the time. "Hey I am very glad to see you there.. Mom.. Dad.. " I am smiling and hugging you.."Thanks dad.. You know l am your son and l showed whose son l am" Then I shot a glance all over you "Well mom.. You are always beautiful.. And the girls will be jealous you"I am complimenting and looking at your eyes..

I am wearing a black pants, blue shirt and an sunglasses.. "I am sure you are proud of me.. Finally I am graduating" I drive the rental chart and take you to the my car.. I put the suitcases into the car trunk.. "Hey dad would you like to drive ?" I smile and throw the keys to the dad. I try to close to you.. We sit on the back seat together and you cross your legs.. Now dad is driving the car..
 
Last edited:
Your dad shrugs and catches the keys, then gets behind the wheel and starts the engine as you and I slide into the back seat. The hem of my skirt rides up a bit, exposing a good deal of my firm, tan thighs, but your dad can’t see anything as he is sitting up front. After we close the doors, I click the seatbelt together and, turning to you, smile and say, “I’m really looking forward to this trip. I can’t believe you are really getting ready to graduate. It seems like just yesterday that your dad and I were dropping you off at the Freshman dorms.”

Of course, dad wants to discuss the agenda for the weekend, so the conversation shifts to the welcome dinner that is scheduled for Friday night, then we talk about the football game on Saturday and all the other activities the school has planned to show the parents why they are spending a fortune on tuition.

After a short ride, we arrive at the hotel and dad pulls the car into the unloading area. As your dad and the bellman deal with the luggage, we stand to the side and catch up. I ask if you are still dating that blonde from Minnesota but you shake your head and say no. I can tell you don’t want to talk about it, so I let the matter drop and turn to your fraternity, asking if the frat has anything planned for the weekend.

You mention that your fraternity has planned a little mixer for tonight, a chance for the parents to see the frat house and get to meet some of the other parents and members. Dad grumbles something about not wanting to stay very late since he’d like to get up early and see if he can get in a round of golf at the hotel’s golf course. I roll my eyes and sigh….just great, he’ll want to go to bed early and I won’t see him for nearly all day tomorrow. Knowing it is fruitless, I nevertheless protest but dad being dad has already made up his mind. “Maybe you and Jacky can go shopping or something....or hang out at the pool,” he says as we follow the bellman to our room.
 
Last edited:
I smile and wink at you.. Whisper to your ear "Dad is still bothering right :) he doesn't give up his hobbies easily.." On the way to our room, I come back and watch how you walk.. I try not to think about kinky things.. "I am sure you like the hotel, dad. And it has the best golf place in the town.. "

I tell about my lessons and teachers.. I tell how the college days are going.. Start the day with lessons and finish the day with friends.. Especially at the cafe.. I and my friends like spending time here, drinking our coffee..

And when you ask me about my girlfriend, I look a little sad.. We broke up because she denied roleplaying as mommy.. in the bedroom..

I think about dad's advices.. "Yes Mom, we can go shopping.. or if you are very tired, I can massage you a little.. " I tell that l attended a masseur course and at the end I have a masseur certificate.. "I am sure we can do many things without dad."
 
I grin and say, “Hmmmm….let’s see…shopping, lounging by the pool or a massage…all three options are tempting.” Cocking an eyebrow, I continue, “I suppose I don’t have to pick just one, do I?” The bellman opens the door to our room and holds it open as the three of us enter the sitting room portion of the suite.

After the bellman departs, tip in hand, I ask if you would be so kind as to put my suitcase on the king-sized bed in the center of the bedroom. I open my bag and begin to put my clothes in the drawers and closet. You see that I brought a little black dress, probably for the welcome dinner, along with black patent leather heels. As I put my bathing suit away, you can tell it is a string bikini….but your eyes widen when you see what else I brought. Last but not least, I begin to put my lingerie away…panties of all descriptions….thongs, g-strings, lacy boy shorts. And nylons also….sheer black thigh-highs with lace tops.

I catch you staring, which causes my face to flush crimson, knowing you saw my delicates….but I pretend to not notice and finish putting my things away before closing the drawer. Turning, I say, “So, um, Jacky, is this fraternity mixer casual or a bit more formal? Should I wear a cocktail dress or something a little less formal?”
 
Last edited:
When I see your nylons, I get excited.. I always like your way of dressing.. As a mom you know how to dress and fit clothes on your hot body.. I imagine you with these lingerie and nylons.. I stop my movement and focus on my dreams..

Then l hear your question and l come to myself.. I try not to look excited and embarassed.. I sigh and tell that "Well mom, I think that you know what you should wear such a night.. I always your taste.."

I think for a second how you would treat me if you knew that l play with your lingerie and nylons..

"Maybe you want me to choose what you dress for the night :) " and I try to use this chance to see you naked maybe.
 
I contemplate your words for a moment, then say, “Yes, Jacky….I think that is a good idea. Why don’t you choose my outfit for the party tonight while I take a shower.”

Without another word, I turn and disappear into the bathroom. After a moment, you hear the shower turn on as you father takes a call on his cell phone in the other room.

As the water warms up, I begin to unbutton my blouse, allowing it to slip off my shoulders and drift to the floor, followed by my demi-cup bra. It feels good to free my 36D breasts from the confines of the bra. I undo my skirt and slide it off my hips and down my legs. Finally, I wriggle out of my panties, leaving them bunched on the bathroom floor.

Pausing for a moment to admire my nude body in the mirror, I note that my thin blonde landing strip needs to be trimmed up a bit. I step in the shower and turn my face upwards, allowing the warm water to cascade over me. It feels good to get that sticky feeling caused by travelling off. Grabbing my razor, I begin to shave my legs and under my arms before going to work on the thin line of soft pubic hair over my pussy.
 
After ending phone call, dad tell me that he goes out and walks around the town.. "Take care your mom, boy. I will discover the town." I quarantee that l will take care mom.. Now we are alone in the hotel room..

When you are looking at your body in the mirror, I peek you in secret.. At the same time I think the benefits of mirror.. And l rub a little my pants front.. I can see how your breasts are big from the mirror..

I have always naughty fantasies about bathroom.. And of course they are including my hot mommy.. I sigh and is that make me bad boy ? Maybe l can help mommy while she is making-up

Now l can see that mommy is shaving her legs.. And this will show her legs amazing with nylons.. And now pussy.. Mmmm shaving the sensitive area very slowly.. Oh god.. Mommy can get shocked if she see me here.. Next to the door.. Peeking her in secret.. And touching my bulge
 
As I set my razor on the soap ledge, I catch a quick movement out of the corner of my eye. "Dan, honey...." I say, loud enough to be heard over the running water. "I asked Jacky to help pick my outfit for tonight. Make sure you wear something appropriate....okay?"

Not hearing any response, I finish rinsing off and step out of the shower. Grabbing a thick, fluffy towel, I wrap it around myself and walk into the bedroom. My eyes are drawn to the outfit you set out on the bed for me.
 
Last edited:
When l hear your voice, I step back and tidy my front.. Hmm and then l decided to choose what you will wear tonight.. I open the drawers and check what you have.. Hmm in this drawer you have different colored bras.. hmm They are so big.. I imagine these bras over mommys big breasts.. Your big breasts always make me excited. I take one and smell it.. Hmmm Hot! And finally l pick a black lace bra and put it on the bed..

And then I open the next drawer and l find your lace panties and thongs.. I touch them.. Slowly.. And feel it under my fingers.. I take a few of them and smell them.. I breath deeply.. These panties are big sized too and l understand that how big your ass is.. MMmm.. I can't choose which one is nice.. Red or purple lace panties ? And l choose purple lace panty, smell it and put it on the bed..

And now heels.. I like them and mommy likes them so much.. Heels are useful.. And l choose a black pair.. When mommy walks with high heels, her hips shakes rgiht and left..

When l open another drawer... I see nylons.. And remember their affects on me.. I choose dark black stockings for mommys sexy legs..

Finally l open the wardrobe and look at the clothes... Maybe a lilac dress or this black dress and l choose this black one for mommy.. It ends over the knees.. And it is comfortable and frock its under.. Hmm I think that when she sits, and crosses her legs, I can enjoy my eyes..
 
I look at the outfit you have set out for me on the bed. "Yes, I think this outfit will look very nice for the fraternity party. Now please let me change."

After you leave the room, I let the towel fall to the floor and lift the purple lace panties from the bed. As I begin to slide them up my legs, I don't notice that the door was left open just a crack.
 
Back
Top