In State of the Union, Obama to return to jobs and the economy

Beco

I'm Not Your Guru
What a jerk.....

President Obama will concentrate his State of the Union speech Tuesday on the economy, shifting the emphasis away from the broad social agenda of his second inaugural address to refocus attention on a set of problems that vexed his first term.

Several senior administration officials involved in the speech say he will use his fourth State of the Union address to talk about jobs after the national unemployment rate ticked up last month. He will propose ways to make college more affordable to more people. And, the officials said, he will argue for the need to spend public money — on research, on roads, on education — to prepare Americans for a world where a warming climate, a nomadic labor force and new technology are shutting doors and opening new ones across the national economy.

“Our single biggest remaining challenge is to get our economy in a place where the middle class is feeling less squeezed, where incomes sustain families,”

Rigggggggggggggggggt!

He just dismissed his Jobs Panel...

Maybe they gave him an answer he liked, such as raise taxes on the Middle Class, again...

... :eek: ... some more...

Then he nominated a man of vast Cayman fortune to be the Secretary of Treasury.
It must state in the job description that you have to be a tax cheat.

Funny how the useful idiots howled about Romney having money in the Caymans...

But RON! they're OUR Caymans now!

After 4 years of dithering, Barack Hussein Obama decides to focus on jobs and the economy. BRILLIANT!!!

Wanna bet he blames the listless jobs market on Cliff SandyBush?:D

I guess he lost that laser beam-like focus on jobs he told us about.

1324596542030_7713053.png

Srsly. It cound like the most nontroversial thing he could possibly be talking about.

What theme should he have chosen that would make y'all NOT shit bricks?

the obama has no idea what a job is ... he's never had one.

the obama has no idea how to create jobs ... he's never employed a person.

the obama has no idea what it takes to grow a business .... the obama has sucked the life out of the American tax payer and has never created a dollar of wealth or value.

1324596542030_7713053.png

Srsly. It cound like the most nontroversial thing he could possibly be talking about.

What theme should he have chosen that would make y'all NOT shit bricks?

FOREIGN NIGGER slept thru 2001-2008

I'm not branding 2001-2008 at all.

I'm asking what the people in this thread think Obama should talk about in his SOTU speech, since him talking about jobs is apparently an oooooouuuuutraaaaaage!!!

I get it, you think he has no credibility on job creation. Fair enough. What do you think he has credibility on, and can thus speak about without you having a hategasm?

Flippant, brainless reply in 3...2...1... (prove me wrong)

I get it, you think he has no credibility on job creation. Fair enough. What do you think he has credibility on, and can thus speak about without you having a hategasm?

America (as we knew it from 1776 till now) DESTRUCTION:cool:

....aaand I was proven right.

Anyone sane wanna give it a go?

I'm not branding 2001-2008 at all.

of course you aren't

cause all the shit we hear at that time from "people" like you and your elk were not just bs and unwarranted hate

But reason and well thought out criticsm:rolleyes:

America (as we knew it from 1776 till now) DESTRUCTION:cool:

when AXED about American exceptionalism, he in effect said THERE ISNT ANY!

so fuck off

he is against America!

that YOU don't think so is meaningless

Golf?:confused:

expensive vacations HE doesn't have to pay for?:confused:

Back