Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all the Daddies and Baby Girls. TGIF!! :)

Sorry to hear he didn't come home last night peaches :( Would another bubble bath cheer you up? Gigggles

Welcome to the thread YDIH, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hmm not sure if I welcomed you yet talldad, sorry been a busy week. Welcome to the thread, hope you stay awhile :)

Another bubble bath would cheer me up ENORMOUSLY!!! :eek: As soon as I get home???? Lots more bubbles this time I think - rinsing them off was almost the most fun part...almost*giggles*

Hi to all the Girls and Daddies and Hugs and Cuddles.....Happy dance out the office, across the parking lot and into the car.....:D

Another bubble bath would cheer me up ENORMOUSLY!!! :eek: As soon as I get home???? Lots more bubbles this time I think - rinsing them off was almost the most fun part...almost*giggles*

Hi to all the Girls and Daddies and Hugs and Cuddles.....Happy dance out the office, across the parking lot and into the car.....:D

Hi Peaches--who didn't come home? Are you okay? Hugs and kisses!!!

Ummmmmmmm *nodding seriously*

This would be a good way to spend the weekend :)

tumblr_m126egR8451rpgejjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0umlrCWhU1rne5x6o1_500.gif

tumblr_m0t6j9gx061r726ofo1_500.gif

Yes....this would be the absolute BEST way to spend the weekend:devil:....but I have to wait till he cums home on Tuesday now...*sigh*:eek:

Hi Peaches--who didn't come home? Are you okay? Hugs and kisses!!!

The SO was supposed to be home last night but wound up working late (over 3 hours away) and then got extended - so he won't be home now until Tuesday. I'm better now...last night was not.....pleasant.:eek::rolleyes: Thank you INL! :kiss::heart:

The SO was supposed to be home last night but wound up working late (over 3 hours away) and then got extended - so he won't be home now until Tuesday. I'm better now...last night was not.....pleasant.:eek::rolleyes: Thank you INL! :kiss::heart:

Aww, that stinks!!! I hope tonight is better!! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back