Strap-on experiences

I'm new and have a question. What I'm reading here says that a man is able to reach climax just my anal penetration alone. Is this right? Or does he need some other form af stimulation with it. By the way I love a women on women with a strap on. Never seen a women on a man.
 
Originally posted by Matthewbn
I'm new and have a question. What I'm reading here says that a man is able to reach climax just my anal penetration alone. Is this right? Or does he need some other form af stimulation with it. By the way I love a women on women with a strap on. Never seen a women on a man.

Good Morning Matthewbn and welcome to Lit. :rose:

Yes...it's true. It can be had with anal penetration alone (the prostrate gland is stimulated and erupts). :D I am sure other stimulation to the man makes it even more awesome...
 
MissIntrigue said:
Good Morning Matthewbn and welcome to Lit. :rose:

Yes...it's true. It can be had with anal penetration alone (the prostrate gland is stimulated and erupts). :D I am sure other stimulation to the man makes it even more awesome...

Welcum to Lit Matt

MissIntrigue is quite correct. Using a well lubed strapo-on, dildo or just a finger... Just depends on your S/O and your desires...
 
Originally posted by Jack Eagle
Welcum to Lit Matt

MissIntrigue is quite correct. Using a well lubed strapo-on, dildo or just a finger... Just depends on your S/O and your desires...

I just love it when I am smart :D

Thank you, Jack Eagle, for your support....:)
 
Then you must love "it" all the time.

since you are always quite intelligent!
 
Re: Then you must love "it" all the time.

Originally posted by uptoplay2
since you are always quite intelligent!

I walk over to you...smiling of course...I reach out...grab a lil pinch of your cheek...on each side of your face...and lean in real close like...I plant a very soft... and tender...kiss on your... forehead....:D Thank you sweetie!!

Thought I was gonna do something else? :kiss:
 
Swoooooooons

PDA's...... I like that!

Turnabout is fair play. What I did is fair for you to do. :)

Hmmmm double meanings?? :rolleyes:
 
Thanks all for the warm welcome and the info. I might have to give it a try. Always open to new ways to get off.:D
 
Originally posted by Matthewbn
Thanks all for the warm welcome and the info. I might have to give it a try. Always open to new ways to get off.:D

Here to your open mind :rose:,
Here's to your finding someone to achieve this with you :rose:
Here's to your first time and next times :rose:
Enjoy!



{edit=i before e except after c, i before e except after c, i before e except after c}
 
Last edited:
Just recently I fulfilled my wife's fantasy about using a strap on. Believe me it was a real turn on!!!!!! Just the look of dominence in her eyes was enough to let me know exactly how much she was going to enjoy it! She bent me over the bed doggie style and gave it to me easy at first, since it was my first time getting pegged,but it didn't take her long to get in to it:) . With my ass high in the air she withdrew aimed and buried! I bounced all over that bed lol. I finally had her put me on my back and tie my feet to my hands w/a miltary type belts. She really got into it when I started fucking her back! That's when she really cut loose and fucked me till she came!I can't wait for her to decide to jam it down my throat!!One of my better investments:)))))
 
Pokidoze840 said:
Just recently I fulfilled my wife's fantasy about using a strap on. Believe me it was a real turn on!!!!!! .......

Count many of us jealous...
 
Pokidoze840 said:
.....She really got into it when I started fucking her back! That's when she really cut loose and fucked me till she came!.......One of my better investments.....:)))))

You lucky dog! What variety did you use??

I'd love to cum once off her orgasm.... then off her helping me to mine.... I'd probably sneak one in just at the thought that she was actually entering me.
 
My wife just told me she will fuck me tonight! God got the look, told me my ass better be ready!
wish me luck
 
Originally posted by dj2830
My wife just told me she will fuck me tonight! God got the look, told me my ass better be ready!
wish me luck

So, How did it go...? Details Please..those delicious details...!
 
RE: Sig line

MissIntrigue said:
:rose: I forgot to add that I love your signature line.

Sorry. Just read the mail. Been hold up in a hotel for the weekend just to get away from the critters.

Long week with work and Daddy's heart surgery.

Every toy in the arsenal used EXCEPT one. DAMN IT!

That is an old german proverb. Share as you like.
 
Last edited:
dj2830 said:
My wife just told me she will fuck me tonight! God got the look, told me my ass better be ready!
wish me luck

GOOD LUCK and enjoy!

When you recouperate, care to share with your Lit Friends?

I know Miss I is waiting with baited breath and ......:D
 
Originally posted by Jack Eagle
GOOD LUCK and enjoy!

When you recouperate, care to share with your Lit Friends?

I know Miss I is waiting with baited breath and ......:D

Baited breath and a change of dry panties for after...
 
Re: RE: Sig line

Originally posted by Jack Eagle
Sorry. Just read the mail. Been hold up in a hotel for the weekend just to get away from the critters.

Long week with work and Daddy's heart surgery.

Every toy in the arsenal used EXCEPT one. DAMN IT!

That is an old german proverb. Share as you like.

I'm sorry to hear of the surgery, I am sure you were not having fun with that stress! And I hope he pulled through very well and strong.

:rose:
 
Feeldoe Report

The Feeldoe Report.

Ok people, heres my report on the first trial of our new Feldoe toy.
We got the slim vibe version (blue).
Wife and I have been Strap On users for a long time , and were very excited about this new toy, first real improvement in this sort of thing for years.
First impressions out of the box, great colour, mmmm nice and soft jelly like material with just enough firmness to hold the shape, The dong part looks long, but then we worked out that it starts out from her pussy, not a harness , so it works out just the right length. Switched on the vibe , hmmmm strong little sucker, but it seems to work only on the clit part, cant really feel it thru the length of the dong, or so I thought!!

Anyway Sat night rolled around, kids off to bed, nice bath, music, soft lights, the stage was set.
Usual sucking and licking foreplay, won’t bore you with the details, but we were both hot to try this baby out.
Wife rolled me over on to my stomach, got the lube and began to play with my ass, slipping fingers in and out, getting me nice and slippery and ready.
Felt the toy end nudging my rear and that oh so delicious feeling as it slipped slowly into my butt.
She started out slow, just working the tip in and out as she played with my balls with her free hand.
Deeper and deeper she went , till I was taking the full length inside me.
She asked how it felt, “Unreal” was my answer.
It felt much better than our normal toys, must have been the jelly type material, cause it felt great but didn’t feel at all uncomfortable when I moved around, in the past I had to be careful when she was fucking me , not to get my ass out of line with her stokes, but with this baby I could move anyway I wanted!! Fantastic!!
She pulled me up on to my hands and knees, now for the big test. I couldn’t see what was happening, but felt her close behind me, knew she was going to try her end for size.
“ Oh Wow” was all she said as she slipped the bulb end into her pussy. Went in much easier than she thought. Some one had done their homework on this toy.
Now we were Joined!!
She took a few moments to get herself adjusted to the bulb end in her pussy, then began to hump against my ass, driving the dong all the way home. God it felt good.
Suddenly I felt the vibe kick in as she switched it on, “ohhhhhhh fuck” was all she said , as she kept pumping me. The vibrations ran the whole length of the toy, making for a great feeling for us both.
The fucking got pretty fast and furious, she loved it and the feeling that the little ridges that some thoughtful person had put on the middle of the toy, made on her clit.
In no time at all she was cumming against my ass, and boy what an orgasm she had, it just went on and on, every time she started pumping me again she would head off on another one.
She had to stop, it was tooo damn good. She popped her end out of her pussy, and started doing me by holding the toy in her hand and pumping it in and out as she stroked my dick.
Didn’t take long for me to come from this technique, mmmmmmmm.

So was a great success, full marks to the Feeldoe crew for inventing such a great toy.
We tried a few more positions, later on that night. My favourite was her spooning me from behind, something we had not been able to do with our other toys due to them not being flexible enough and the harness holding them at the wrong angle.
Ok Some of the things we really liked about the toy.
As we discovered, you can start out using it like a normal dildo for play and then when you want to fuck she just jumps on the other end, none of that stopping to lash on the old harness.
When it is in use her clit is fully exposed allowing some finger fun for her as well.
You can switch positions easily, by leaving it buried in my ass, moving to a new position, and her just popping her end back inside, ohhhhh sooo good, makes for a much more natural play time.
And when she wants me to fuck her, she just slips off, mounts my dick and I pump away with my end still buried deep in my rear, hot hot hot!!
Another thing we found, is when she makes me suck her jelly dick my tongue ends up on her exposed clit, making for much more enjoyment for her .
And the best thing of all, Your choice of position is only limited by your imagination. It’s just like she has a real dick attached to he body.

So there you go. The best sex toy for us for sure.
If you have any comments or questions feel free to ask

Cheers Mr Happy
 
OKay- I'm saving my pennies now! I wonder who I'll see in line waiting to get this stuff! It has now moved up to the number one toy on the top of my list. Thank you mr happy (and wife) and most especially for the details! I'm sold!
 
If you were wondering....

Elsewhere I asked, and Mr. Happy responded that the feeldoe did indeed allow hands free thrusting and pulling..... It sounds like Feeldoe Jr is the winner.. unless anyone else wants to do some studies. The larger version sounds perfect for FF fun. We need more info on Nexus...

Hope you all have thought to search for feeldoe on the threads. This is not the only discussion.

Nice....
 
Back
Top