Role play

danimal3378

Interesting Title
My geology professor was a goddess. Early thirties, green eyes, magnificent smile, and always wore skirts and dresses that showed off her shapely legs. She had ben the object of my affection all semester, of course I was too shy to let her know.

Whether it be her beauty or the fear of being called on, no one braved the first row.
However, today I knew I had to. She wore Chanel No. 5 as if it were invented solely for her. She put on just enough to be fragrant, it provided an intoxicating aroma that kept my rigid attention.

I was the lone student seated in the front row on the day of the final. I passed by my usual spot at to sit directly in front of the large oak desk I knew she'd be seated at when she came in to proctor the exam. The bittersweet end of the course had come, and I was intent on getting one last experience with her to lock in my memory.

"You moved," she said

"Oh yes," I blurted out "I wanted a good view of the clock." Proud of my quick thinking answer.

She gave a brief smile, her eyes sparking like magnificent emeralds, then she started handing out exams.

My geology professor was a goddess. Early thirties, green eyes, magnificent smile, and always wore skirts and dresses that showed off her shapely legs. She had ben the object of my affection all semester, of course I was too shy to let her know.

Whether it be her beauty or the fear of being called on, no one braved the first row.
However, today I knew I had to. She wore Chanel No. 5 as if it were invented solely for her. She put on just enough to be fragrant, it provided an intoxicating aroma that kept my rigid attention.

I was the lone student seated in the front row on the day of the final. I passed by my usual spot at to sit directly in front of the large oak desk I knew she'd be seated at when she came in to proctor the exam. The bittersweet end of the course had come, and I was intent on getting one last experience with her to lock in my memory.

"You moved," she said

"Oh yes," I blurted out "I wanted a good view of the clock." Proud of my quick thinking answer.

She gave a brief smile, her eyes sparking like magnificent emeralds, then she started handing out exams.

What grade did you get on the test?

If you are in high school, then it's underage. Maybe make it college and a bit less nerdy. I imagine you with jeans that are too short and a pocket protector.

Well as I said it's a role play, I envisioned college in my description. I of course earned an A on the test. I am a little nerdy, but no pocket protector.

Back