BBW Sugar Kitty Pictures

Thank you all so much 😘😘😘

I've taken a few more pics but need to resize them before I can post. Does anyone know how to resize in imgur? It would help to be able to do it on my phone and not need a computer.
Looking forward to it baby girl

Hello all, I just rejoined Lit after a while being gone and thought I'd share some pictures I took tonight. Yes, I am a big woman, if you don't like it there is always something here to suit your tastes and you can move along without commenting please. Hope you enjoy if you stayed around 😘

Please, please stay and post more pictures. You have a new fan here.

Hello all, I just rejoined Lit after a while being gone and thought I'd share some pictures I took tonight. Yes, I am a big woman, if you don't like it there is always something here to suit your tastes and you can move along without commenting please. Hope you enjoy if you stayed around 😘

Welcome back and I love what I see a sexy woman at her finest:kiss:

I was thinking of all of you today at work, thought you'd like a quick picture 😘

Attachments

• qfYn98uh-800x600-600x450.jpg
    qfYn98uh-800x600-600x450.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 24

Hi Kitty. I just wanted to say how absolutely gorgeous your pictures are. You have a stunning body, and thank you so much for showing it off to us. I feel privileged! x

I was thinking of all of you today at work, thought you'd like a quick picture 😘

You are one sexy lady! Thank you for sharing pictures of your sexy body. :)

Feeling a bit playful at work again. Here is a pair of panties I just got last night. Wearing them makes me feel so sexy

Attachments

• CJg0URFh-600x800.jpg
    CJg0URFh-600x800.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Very nice, I like the color and style. The panties are cute as well, ;)

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It really is a confidence booster as a bigger women to be able to post pics and not only not receive bad responses, but to get encouragement.

Back