BBW Sugar Kitty Pictures

BBWSugarKitty

Really Experienced
Hello all, I just rejoined Lit after a while being gone and thought I'd share some pictures I took tonight. Yes, I am a big woman, if you don't like it there is always something here to suit your tastes and you can move along without commenting please. Hope you enjoy if you stayed around ๐Ÿ˜˜

Attachments

• IMG_20170620_203215.jpg
    IMG_20170620_203215.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20170620_203019.jpg
    IMG_20170620_203019.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20170620_203233.jpg
    IMG_20170620_203233.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 146
Hello all, I just rejoined Lit after a while being gone and thought I'd share some pictures I took tonight. Yes, I am a big woman, if you don't like it there is always something here to suit your tastes and you can move along without commenting please. Hope you enjoy if you stayed around ๐Ÿ˜˜

Nice!!!

Beautiful!

Sexy tits and body!!

Very sexy

OMG! You are super hot๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

SugarKitty

SugarKitty;

Enjoying ur sexy pics

hoping for more

Ur last pic was my fav

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I'm so happy you like my pics!! I'll try to shoot more this week ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Beautiful. Even though you say you are a Big Woman, you are really just cuddly.

I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Love your nipple bars. So sexy, makes me want to play with them

Good morning SugarKitty, your first couple of pics are great... Any more you'd care to share?

Phew Kitty , think you know I already like ! Maybe that wasn't a typo in my PM after all , its true now that I have seen your body and breasts!

Thank you all so much ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I've taken a few more pics but need to resize them before I can post. Does anyone know how to resize in imgur? It would help to be able to do it on my phone and not need a computer.

Back