Pokemon: Got to fuck'em all! (Open to one female)

Feral_Intelligence

Howl at the Moon
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Posts
2,064
"Hello, I am Professor Pine. I am the head researcher for the Arkos Region. My specialty is researching Pokemon mating habits. There are many amazing mysteries surrounding Pokemon having sex. For example, how come an 877 lbs Wailord can breed with a 24 lbs Skitty?

"Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl? Oh, wait, here are my glasses. I can see now. A woman, quite obviously. Now, in some regions, children as young as ten can start training Pokemon and going on unaccompanied adventures. Here in Arkos we have something called child welfare laws. So only adults are allowed to catch and train dangerous animals.

"As the regional professor I provide people with a starter Pokemon. This young Pokemon will be your first and will help you go out into the world. There are many ways to train Pokemon, and you will have to discover the method that works best for you. Be warned, Pokemon can be aggressive and demanding.

"Now, lets have a look at your three options. First, we have the grass type Bulbasaur. This reptilian Pokemon has a plant growing from its back. It has strong tentacles...er I mean vines that it can use to fight with.

"Next, is our fire type, Charmander. It might only stand half as tall as you now, but will evolve into a towering dragon-like creature. It can be a temperamental.

"Finally, Squirtle is the water type. It is cute and affectionate, but to clever by half. You will be hard pressed to keep him from getting what he wants from you. His hard shell will keep him safe in a fight.

"So which do you choose..."
 
OOC. I love the idea of this and wish I knew more about Pokemon, but alas I don't! Apart from enjoying Pokemon go and the many hours spent as a child playing on my Gameboy colour! Hope you find someone to continue this with, and I#ll look forward to reading your adventures! Take care. Zoe x
 
Back
Top