Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*drums her nails on the wooden arm of the mottled waiting-room chair, mind not the least comforted by the worn blue carpet, the myraid of out-dated nagazines, or the overtly faux-cheerful fake plants*

My father is having radiating chest pains; we're at the hospital in the family waiting room. Littlun is alternately spinnning in circles, loving the room or crying and demanding to see her Dada.

Please keep us in your prayers. Will update once we know more.

Here's keeping a good thought for you and your family. You're in the right place and I hope all goes well
Keep us informed when you can.

Last edited:
Here's keeping a good thought for you and your family. You're in the right place and I hope all goes well

Thanks, Daddy Stan. I like your new signature, by the way.

So dad's EKG came back fine, which is confusing.

*drums her nails on the wooden arm of the mottled waiting-room chair, mind not the least comforted by the worn blue carpet, the myraid of out-dated nagazines, or the overtly faux-cheerful fake plants*

My father is having radiating chest pains; we're at the hospital in the family waiting room. Littlun is alternately spinnning in circles, loving the room or crying and demanding to see her Dada.

Oh, Dear Sweet Bella!!!! I'm totally saying prayers for your father, and glad you can be with him. I'm also praying for you and littlun, too. This can't be easy for either one of you!

Please...know this family is here for you and we love you and care about what happens! Post when you're able and know you've got prayers and good thoughts coming to you from all over the world!!!!

Big Hugs!!!!
:heart: Your sis, Keri

Last edited:

Daddy, I love, love, LOVE your signature!!! You make me feel so dang special!!!!! :D

All my hugs and Kisses

:heart: Your little one

Have they given you diagnosis yet? EKG is fine.... well that's a start anyway. Hang in there and thank God for cell phones. Nothing worse than a "Time" magazine from pre Obama years

Thanks for noticing the sig

I'm so sorry to hear this Bella.....the waiting can be so scary. {{HUGS}} and love to you and yours. Let us know how you're all doing when you can. :heart:

I'm so sorry that you are all having to deal with this, but glad that the EKG was normal. There are tons of things that can cause the type of pain you described..let's pray it is one of the minor ones. ((Hugs,:heart: and prayers!)

I'm going to leave soon. I need to go pound the pork.

Hmmmmmm reflecting on that now and perhaps I should explain....

Making schnitzel tonight

They're keeping him for observation. *sighs, slumping in the chair*

I broke a nail, too. And I've gone through about a third of.my big bag of sunflower seeds, fighting the urge to go outside and bum a smoke. I hate hospitals.

Jesus Christ, I'm gonna murder my sister before this afternoon is out.

And ... I tend to notice things quickly. Its why I was all "huh? " when I asked about you and Keri, Daddy Stan.

Well staying in the hospitial is good just to be sure nothing else happens. But I'm so sorry Bella *hugs* stay strong you can do it

They're keeping him for observation. *sighs, slumping in the chair*

I broke a nail, too. And I've gone through about a third of.my big bag of sunflower seeds, fighting the urge to go outside and bum a smoke. I hate hospitals.

Jesus Christ, I'm gonna murder my sister before this afternoon is out.

And ... I tend to notice things quickly. Its why I was all "huh? " when I asked about you and Keri, Daddy Stan.

I'm sure he will be fine!! :heart: Better safe than sorry though.

Keep at the sunflower seeds...you've come too far to give up now!

Do not murder your sister, especially in the name of the Lord. :) Besides, you're in a hospital..they would just save her an' stuff. :(

*sighs* You have a point, Cookie. The stress of Dad in hospital and no cigarettes just has me on edge. Blows.

So, now we're at Mum's appointment ... LOL her doc drug tests her every.month since she started prescribing her Xanax. Of course she's gonna test positive. Dummy Doctor.

Littlun is crashed in her carseat, and I'm IMing with Daddy. He can be very threatening with a spanking if you don't tell him how you are. Eep!

*sighs* You have a point, Cookie. The stress of Dad in hospital and no cigarettes just has me on edge. Blows.

So, now we're at Mum's appointment ... LOL her doc drug tests her every.month since she started prescribing her Xanax. Of course she's gonna test positive. Dummy Doctor.

Littlun is crashed in her carseat, and I'm IMing with Daddy. He can be very threatening with a spanking if you don't tell him how you are. Eep!

Bella gets a big hug because of her shitty day and crazy sister. They can push buttons better than moms. *Opens arms*

Last edited:
OMG; i go away for a few days & all hell breaks lose here???? Hope all the littel girls & the Daddies are well. Also hope all of you RL extended families are doing better or well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Bella I am so sorry to hear your Dad is not well ... i can so relate - mine has been in and out of the hospital for a month, and I am three states away and cannot get home. All the hugs and vibes I can muster.

The Doc tests to make sure she is positive and taking what is prescribed. Too many patients 'fake it' and sell their meds, or borrow other varieties from friends. Such a shame that the rotten apples make life difficult on patients that are on the up and up.

Greetings to all the Lovelies and Gents tonight!! :rose:

I'm so sorry that you are all having to deal with this, but glad that the EKG was normal. There are tons of things that can cause the type of pain you described..let's pray it is one of the minor ones. ((Hugs,:heart: and prayers!)

Miss Bella I am so sorry to hear your Dad is not well ... i can so relate - mine has been in and out of the hospital for a month, and I am three states away and cannot get home. All the hugs and vibes I can muster.

The Doc tests to make sure she is positive and taking what is prescribed. Too many patients 'fake it' and sell their meds, or borrow other varieties from friends. Such a shame that the rotten apples make life difficult on patients that are on the up and up.

"Both Cookie and DD are very, very right. So rest and relax tonight knowing that your Father is in safe hands - the best possible place to take care of his needs right now. IM with Daddy ESM and let him love you and take care of you... Vent to any of us as much, as often, and as long as you need. DO NOT pick up that cigarette - it's too easy - think about how much your Daddy will love your sparkling eyes and teeth and fresh breath and the sweet smell of your perfume......and your own natural Baby Girl scents. Take care of your own sweet little'un and if your birth sister wants to stir up trouble (because of her own fears and insecurities right now) just smile that serene Baby Girl smile (the one that says 'I have a secret - I am loved and treasured') and let her pull her own hair out. And make certain Mother takes her medication (as prescribed)." (((HUGS))) and :heart:

Bella gets a big hug because of her shitty day and crazy sister. They can push buttons better than moms. *Opens arms*

"I dunno Daddy Stan.....I've never met ANYONE who can push buttons better than the witc......er, I mean Mother.....:eek:"

Sorry to hear about your dad dapple, hoping he gets better too!

Hoping all the ladies and daddies are doing well. Bella is busy but better i think...appreciate all of our family thinking of her.

Hugs

I'm sure he will be fine!! :heart: Better safe than sorry though.

Keep at the sunflower seeds...you've come too far to give up now!

Do not murder your sister, especially in the name of the Lord. :) Besides, you're in a hospital..they would just save her an' stuff. :(

(Nodding vigorously) "Yep....that's what they do there!" (Said with enormous pride in the SO who does just exactly that.....:heart:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back