The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish my cam was working so i could watch and be watched jacking this hard cock

my little buddy is back to full 0530 attention now the my house is back to it's normal and morning ritual...

Yes I am stroking and thinking about smooth cock and pussy

your favorite lit slut is back for some more this morning~ Cock out all celan shaven and ready for some action.

I sure do - I'm on YIM - pm me for my name :) I'll be back in a couple hours - look me up.

Last edited:
Just about to slide my hand into my boxers and pull my cock out for a good hard stroke

i need to be fucked like now. im stroking my hard cock mmm

I can't play right now - but damn the last couple days have been awesome in the stroke department. I chatted with a couple of you guys - and you know who you are! ;) - a few times and it has been wonderful. I think I'm going to put an ice pack between my legs and take a nap now!

I love this place.

I can't play right now - but damn the last couple days have been awesome in the stroke department. I chatted with a couple of you guys - and you know who you are! ;) - a few times and it has been wonderful. I think I'm going to put an ice pack between my legs and take a nap now!

I love this place.

sleep well
cindi

figured I'd stop by here before I took my shower...no need in taking two...which has happened numerous times after visiting this thread I'll admit :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back