If you were the opposite gender for a week...

Being with a man, that has fantasized about bending over for a man. I'd being doing LOTS of that if I were a woman for a week.

Last edited:
I would try to get the most beautiful woman in bed for a lesbian night in

Presuming there were no diseases to catch, I would:

1. See how many guys I could pick up and blow or fuck in a day, one after the other.

2. See how many guys I could blow and fuck at one time.

3. Lesbian one on one.

4. MFF.

5. MFM.

6. Group

Oh that's a no-brainer. I'd go full lesbian seductress. My girl has done that so I feel like I already have the inside line on it. I'd surely hunt for some young hotties to initiate. Women are so beautiful...

I am so hard thinking about this (and I've thought of it many times before).

I'd dress sexy, but not slutty, but have super-slutty lingerie underneath. I'd tease relentlessy, guys and girls - pushing my ass against a guy on a subway, or letting my breasts brush against his arm.

I'd have my shirt open enough so that people could enjoy nice long looks.

Lots of bending, squatting, suggestive poses.

In short, I'd be the real girl I pretend to be when I dress.

Oh, and in the MFM, I'd make my guys do it with one another, teaching them how to suck cock properly.

Also, in the group scene, I'd have one in every hole.

Presuming there were no diseases to catch, I would:

1. See how many guys I could pick up and blow or fuck in a day, one after the other.

2. See how many guys I could blow and fuck at one time.

3. Lesbian one on one.

4. MFF.

5. MFM.

6. Group

Everything he said but I'd do it all once everyday!!!!!!

Hm, mostly male respondents. Which is great, don't get me wrong. But any other women (Thanks, Stella!) care to chime in?

Probably, the first thing I'd do is take up smoking. As I've said before, I have a big thing for women who smoke so having full power to indulge and exploit that fetish as much as I want is very appealing.

Second thing I'd do is find a guy to lick and pound my pussy at least once, just o know what it's feels like from the female perspective.

I would fuck anything and everything that I saw. So, nothing different from the usual. ;)

I'd probably buy a collection of vibrators and have fun. Women seem a lot more orgasmic than men.

I know I would be a total slut wanting multiple men & big cocks

I was going to say "go to the gym and spend as much time in the locker room as I plausibly can"...but given how un-sexy the men's locker room is, realistically I wouldn't be any too impressed with the women's room either.

What would I do? Probably wear the girliest clothes I could get my hands on, just to see how it feels.

Back