Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaches torrid is totally worth a look.

Cookie i'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

Hi Stan, Milf, 1sickbastard and Nisha
 
Very tired TT. Babysitting granddaughter & wife recovering from shoulder surgery, just exausted, but having fun.
 
Good evening, fab Daddies and my lovely fellow Littles!

Been a CRAZY day at work, but I also.got some great cuddle time with the best daughter ever, se wanted to be with me as much as possible. Melted my heart all over again. Its amazing how much they grow up in just a week. Right now her favorite things are juice and Mickey Mouse ... I needto take shooting lessons from Redneck for when her favorites are boys and anything-not-Mommy. *nodnod*

Hey Daddy PA, hope the wife is fine, and don't wear yourself out too bad with the grandbaby! Mom says my daughter keeps her young LOL.

Oh, my back is killing me. Too bad I can't find a coupon for a massage. Lord knows, I new it.
 
Good Evening to the Happy Denizens of the thread ... littles & Daddies alike :rose:

Hopefully everyone is having a great day and a expecting a wonderful evening!!
 
Good Evening

Hello fellow Daddy's and pretty littles.................... I hope everyone is well this evening?
 
Oh, What a Day!!!!

There is so much to catch up on from one day! I normally try to stay caught up throughout the day,but SOMEBODY kept me busy (no names of a certain Daddy mentioned...though you know who you are, Daddy!)!

That being said, I'm feeling like a very happy little girl tonight! Oh,, and I may even have a job lead!!! I'm hoping it will work out!!!!!

If I don't make it back here, have a wonderful night all you lovely baby girls, and the amazing Daddies who love them!!!!

:heart: Keri
 
we are all doing fine; just crazy day. Baby's Mom (my daughter) taking her to Doctor's; had flat tire, I rescued them but got to Doc 2 min late. Had to reschedule. But we waited 45 min before they told us that; or wait 3-4 hours to see. Daughter upset about this. Looking at changing Doctors.
 
we are all doing fine; just crazy day. Baby's Mom (my daughter) taking her to Doctor's; had flat tire, I rescued them but got to Doc 2 min late. Had to reschedule. But we waited 45 min before they told us that; or wait 3-4 hours to see. Daughter upset about this. Looking at changing Doctors.

Wow it was busy while I was out.

Bella yay for cuddles and loving from your daughter.

Nflgirl Thank you :)

Keri I will be hoping the job prospect works out for you

P.A Being two minutes late and they waited 45 minutes to tell you you had to reschedule is just CRAZY. I would totally be finding a new doctor.
I'm so fortunate to have found a good one, I do travel a bit to see her but it's worth it.
Next week I have a week full of dr's visits, dentist and what not. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of some of the things that have been going on *fingers crossed*
 
Last edited:
There is so much to catch up on from one day! I normally try to stay caught up throughout the day,but SOMEBODY kept me busy (no names of a certain Daddy mentioned...though you know who you are, Daddy!)!

That being said, I'm feeling like a very happy little girl tonight! Oh,, and I may even have a job lead!!! I'm hoping it will work out!!!!!

If I don't make it back here, have a wonderful night all you lovely baby girls, and the amazing Daddies who love them!!!!

:heart: Keri

Job lead!!!! That is wonderful and good luck to you! Hmmmm I thought you were keeping me busy!
 
Good morning daddies and girls! I hope everyone had a great night and will have a great Thursday. :rose::D

Kisses and blushes for Daddy :kiss::kiss::cattail:
 
Likewise

Good morning INL, I hope you and Daddy have an enjoyable day as well................
 
"Cookie, I'm sorry I missed you last night - I must have been dead to the world. You've been ill? :( What else has been happening with you? Thinking of you & sending you (((HUGS))) (SO leaves for two weeks today so I'll have more free time.....well, except for WORK:mad:! lol)"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top