Stef....On Her OWN...

Hi Stef: So glad I found this thread. The most fun -- and sexual trouble I ever got into was with a redheaded nurse. God, I miss that girl! Your thread sure is helping me to dredge up some very delightful memories. Thank you.

Stef your pics as always are naughty thought provoking.... ;)

Your graciousness and willingness to share command me to say a BIG thank you Stef!!!

Its not just the legs

Put this on the Legs and the Feet Thread.....:heart:

attachment.php

What's really good in this picture is that not only do we get to see you lovely tanned legs but also that beautiful chin and mouth. Do you nurse just anyone or do I need to get a specific ailment. I do get this strange stiffness whenever I look at your pictures.

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

MMMM Stef, can I work my way up from your toes, to that wonderful sensual mouth of yours, Promise you, will do it SSSSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOWWWW.

Also wanted to wish you and John and Wonderful Merry Naughty Christmas.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

Have to say I'm normally not much of a legs fetish fan but those two are great! Very sexy and lustable, where wee you? On a cruise ship?

Been TRYING to convert you HON......LOL! just in yard....!:heart:

Happy Holidays!:kiss:

Hi Stef: So glad I found this thread. The most fun -- and sexual trouble I ever got into was with a redheaded nurse. God, I miss that girl! Your thread sure is helping me to dredge up some very delightful memories. Thank you.

AWW! Glad to help??!:heart:;)

Stef your pics as always are naughty thought provoking.... ;)

Your graciousness and willingness to share command me to say a BIG thank you Stef!!!

SOOO Sweet NC....thank you....Happy Holidays!:heart::heart:

What's really good in this picture is that not only do we get to see you lovely tanned legs but also that beautiful chin and mouth. Do you nurse just anyone or do I need to get a specific ailment. I do get this strange stiffness whenever I look at your pictures.

WELL, I DID take an Oath.....So how can I help you??:devil::devil:

MMMM Stef, can I work my way up from your toes, to that wonderful sensual mouth of yours, Promise you, will do it SSSSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOWWWW.

Also wanted to wish you and John and Wonderful Merry Naughty Christmas.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:[/QUOTE]

OH how I WISH Hon!:devil::devil:

Hope you have a GREAT Holiday Sweetie...........:heart::heart:

Back