I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG That's right did you & Orleans survive? Any pics of the guiltg, & not so innocent taken? Can they be shared on this wholesome, family-oriented site???

I'm sure any pictures I would have taken would have been very blurry.....

The blurriness could just be your eyesight the morning after.

Comeon, bbg, go out there and think of us poor older guys sitting here waiting to see Mardi Gras through your eyes. :cool:

She does have some of the most intense eyes.......they do add to her look.

Hi BBG.....how you doing? Hope you had a good day.....recovering after the big party.....lol.

I'm back in NC at this point. OMG!!!! I'm making progress I'm in recovery Mode...LMAO but damn it was a blast!!!!

OMG That's right did you & Orleans survive? Any pics of the guiltg, & not so innocent taken? Can they be shared on this wholesome, family-oriented site???

Yea I did Mardi Gras but I think, hmm no I know N.O. won this round. Pictures if any were taken and I so hope not... they weren't taken by me...

The blurriness could just be your eyesight the morning after.

Comeon, bbg, go out there and think of us poor older guys sitting here waiting to see Mardi Gras through your eyes. :cool:

The blurry eye sight was due to one to many ice cold Miller's, however I was thinking of you older guys. you were everywhere. With all your suga beads...just oozing hotness OH YEAH!!!! Through my eyes you would have seen nothing but hot shots of the older guys,.....no women for sure... Come on it was my party time.....LOL

Hugs everyone... hope your day is going great for you....

Last edited:
I'm back in NC at this point. OMG!!!! I'm making progress I'm in recovery Mode...LMAO but damn it was a blast!!!!

Yea I did Mardi Gras but I think, hmm no I know N.O. won this round. Pictures if any were taken and I so hope not... they weren't taken by me...

The blurry eye sight was due to one to ice cold Miller's, however I was thinking of you older guys. They were everywhere. Through my eyes you would have seen nothing but hot shots of the ole guys.....no women for sure... Come on it was party time.....LOL

Hugs everyone... hope your day is going great for you....

sounds like you had a great time.

Good afternoon, you delicious young lady... how is your day going?? Ace
My day is going find, ty so much for asking, Ace. :kiss::kiss:

Good morning Pink. Looking at your AV is starting my day off right. Thank you!

Have a fabulous Thursday

YOu are too kind, sexy man. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful evening. :kiss:

good morning pink that is a very sexy av you have there.

Thank you, it is one of my older avs but I'm glad people still enjoy it. :):kiss:

YOu are too kind, sexy man. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful evening. :kiss:

Thank you, it is one of my older avs but I'm glad people still enjoy it. :):kiss:

yes very enjoyable. :D:rose:

I don't love older men, but I do love women who love older men. It's one of the few benefits of being an older man.

Hello everyone, fellow older men and especially to the women who love us.

I love it.........:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back