The Twins’ Secrets

RawDog33

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
1,791
Most people would think that when a teenager’s parents went on a month-long business trip, in the middle of our summer break, it would be the greatest thing to ever happen.

Most people don’t have a twin sister like Harper though.

I was dreading the month of July. Our folks would be gone, leaving me and her to our own devices, entrusting us to care for the house and not get in trouble while they were gone. They would check in, of course, via Facetime, when they could, but for the most part, we would be left to care for ourselves.

And generally speaking, Harper and I could handle that. I had been entrusted with the family credit card to ensure we had food every day, which I took to mean that I was “in charge” of things. Harper, of course, had other ideas.

And frankly, I found it difficult to resist her obvious manipulations...

Our parents had only been gone half an hour, and already came her sing-song voice: “Toooommmmmyyyyyy....”

Fuck my life. The Harpie was calling...
 
You know what's uber difficult, being a cam girl while you're still in high school and living with mommy and daddy. It can be done, trust me, but it's fucking hard. Which is why I was excited that my parents were taking a month long vacation at the beginning of summer. No parents to worry about, and no school to waste my time. Of course my dickhead of a brother was still home but then again, he had his uses, like when I realized that I needed to go shopping.

Tommy had a car, I didn't. Well, I did, but unfortunately I wrecked it into a car two months before. A cop car. But just a little bit. No bigs.

"“Toooommmmmyyyyyy....” I called as I strolled down the spiral staircase that ended in the family room. My brother and I didn't get along back then, but I could usually get what I wanted from him, either by sweet talking him or annoying the shit out of him til he gave in. He had been getting a bit more...'resistant' lately though.

Wearing a tank top that hugged my full chest and short shorts that showed off my little butt, and a sweet innocent smile I found Tommy and asked him if I could have a ride to the mall. "Please, I just need to pick up a few things?" I added flashing my smile at him.

p8loxIr.jpg
 
I gave her the obligatory eye-roll, of course. The mall? For real? This next month was going to be torture. I checked the time on my phone. It was just after four in the afternoon.

I had some running around and... certain things to take care of this evening, so I could make this work. It was a trick to keep her happy, as always.

“Yeah, sure,” I groaned. “I got plans this evening but I can drop you off there in about an hour,” I told her. “You can get a ride home, right? Take an Uber or something?” I asked, making it clear I had no intention of picking her up. I definitely wasn’t going to wander around the mall with her!

I had recently kind of become the go-to guy for my buddies to get certain... substances from. Mostly weed, mind you. But other things too, of course. I knew a guy. And it was just easier if I got a whole bunch and dispensed to my friends... and it let me basically get high for free.

“That okay?” I asked her, letting my eyes graze up her sexy, lithe form as I sat on the couch, trying to creep her out a bit.
 
I caught the look from Tommy as his gaze moved up and down my body for a brief moment. I was used to guys looking at me, which meant I didn't mind and I always noticed. And even though he was my brother, I'd noticed Tommy looking before. Of course it didn't mean anything. It was just biology. I have tits and an ass and that's really all it takes to get the attention of a young straight man. Not only did I not mind, most of the time, but I used to my advantage whenever I could; choosing a tighter shirt, bending over at just the right time, walking past him in my panties, brushing against him innocently, etc. I was subtle most of the time and it wasn't like I did it that much.

I bit back the sarcastic response to his question, not happy that I might have to arrange my own ride back home. "Oh, I guess that's okay. I just need to pick up some new bras and panties at the lingerie store. Shouldn't take that long. After that I can probably find a ride from someone..." I knew it was a long shot, but I thought maybe planting that particular seed in his mind might make Tommy change his mind about giving me a ride home.
 
I raised an eyebrow when she told me what she was going shopping for. Of course, my mind inmediately envisioned my twin sister trying on all manner of different lingerie. I had to blink that away before it got the better of me!

I quickly pondered my plans. Really, if I just made my drops real quick and didn’t hang out very long, it would only take about an hour to do. I would be missing out on getting lit with my buddies, but... was it worth it? Just to titillate myself? Part of me definitely said yes.

Part of me also didn’t want to listen to her whine about finding a ride home all the way to the mall.

“Okay, okay, fine, I’ll rearrange my plans just for you, Harper,” I said, feigning that it would be so difficult. “Just call me whenever you’re ready to be picked up and I’ll head your way. Deal?”
 
"Really? Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou," I squealed in my little sister voice as I leaned down to give Tommy a hug, moving slowly so that he would at least get a chance to look down my tank top before I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed for a brief moment.

"I just need to get some stuff from my room, and I'll be ready to go," I said as I straightened back up and smiled at my brother again. The truth was, I didn't actually need to go to my room, so much as I needed to go to Tommy's room. See, I needed to buy some new lingerie for my cam show customers, but I was a little short on funds. Tommy always seemed to have extra cash in his room, so I thought maybe a little sibling loan was in order. Of course I didn't tell Tommy that he would be funding my shopping spree.

Leaving him on the couch I stepped into my brother's room and walked over to his dresser to see how much money I could borrow without him noticing. I wasn't exactly sure where Tommy got all his money from, but he always seemed to have a lot. I was just about to satisfy myself with 80 bucks from the top of his dresser when I decided to check his top drawer. To my surprise I found a sock stuffed with a roll of cash. There had to be $1000 or more. I decided he could afford a couple hundred to fund my enterprise and quickly pulled $200 from the sock and stuffed it into my bra.
 
I could tell she did it on purpose, coming across me all nice and slow with her fucking tits on display like that. How could I not look? And then the lingering hug, rubbing those same tits against me. Fucking tease.

I had to admit, she was good at it though. She sure knew what a guy wanted! I just shook my head as she walked off. She came back in short order, and we headed out to the mall.

“So...” I said, about halfway to the mall. “Gettin new undies for some guy? Who’s the new boyfriend?” I asked, half teasing. I frequently caught her taking cleavagy selfies and texting all the time, so I had to figure it was some guy she was flirting with.
 
"Why does it have to be for a guy?" I asked slightly annoyed despite the fact that Tommy was actually more right than he knew. It was stupid of me to let his comment annoy me, but hey, I'm a teenage girl, sometimes I go into bitch mode without an actual reason. Hell, sometimes it's my default mode.

I stared out the car window for a moment before I finally said more, "I just want something nice to wear...plus I need some bigger bras. Most of mine don't fit anymore." As I said it I stuck my chest out a little, just enough to draw attention to my tits, but so blatantly that it was obvious.

Sounded reasonable to me, I decided, happy with my spur of the moment excuse for the new lingerie. Not like I could actually tell my brother that I needed to get some new outfits for my regulars on the cam show.

"What kind of lingerie do you like," I asked, turning back to look at Tommy, "you know, for the girls you go out with?"
 
I glanced over at her when she stuck her chest out, and smirked, before making a show of lowering my sunglasses and staring at them openly for a second before returning my attention to the road, and saying “holy shit Harper, you’re right, your tits are getting fucking huge!”

Then she was asking me what kind of lingerie I liked my girls to wear. I just smirked at that. “Whatever they want to surprise me with,” was my honest and immediate response. Most of the girls I had been with didn’t have extensive lingerie collections, and just wanted to get naked. “But personally, I’m a sucker for, uh, I guess they call them role play outfits,” I said. “You know, classic schoolgirl, secretary, librarian, nurse, whatever, that kinda thing,” I admitted.

“What? What’s wrong with that?” I asked her. We were about to get of the highway at the mall.
 
When Tommy mentioned how big my tits were, inside, I was mildly amused, maybe even a little proud, but outwardly I did my best to appear surprised and at least a little offended, but I didn't say anything. Let him think I was shocked or even salty about it.

He kept talking though, explaining how he liked girls to dress in 'outfits' and play parts. No surprise there. Based on my time on the web cam, most guys liked when girls dressed in costumes, slutty costumes usually. I had some at home, my favorite was the school girl outfit. It was extremely popular.

"You are such a pig," I responded, giggling coyly. Despite my criticism I quickly followed that comment with a question, "What's your favorite roleplay costume?"
 
She called me a “pig” but kept digging for information. I smirked as I pulled into the mall parking lot. “My favorite?” I pondered as I came to a stop to drop her off.

I gave her a wink. “Well, let’s just say there’s a reason I’ve been screwing girls from St Joseph’s, and it’s not just because they’re easy,” I told her. Maybe it was a bit of an exaggeration. Technically, I’d only screwed two girls from St Joe’s, but that meant that what I said really wasn’t a lie. Regardless, I had to throw in one last perverted comment before she got out of the car.

“It’s because they love my big dick!” I told her with a snicker.
 
"Oh my god, you are so ridiculous!" I said, actually surprised by Tommy's comment about his dick. As I got out of the car, I turned back toward him and said, "Please, we both know you're probably hung like a chihuahua."

I laughed and slammed the car door shut, turned and walked toward the entrance to the mall, making sure to put a little wiggle in my hips in case he was watching. The truth was, I didn't have any idea what my brother was working with. He could have been hung like a horse or a pencil dick. Funny thing was, the more I thought about it, the more I wondered.

I checked out a couple of stores on the way to the lingerie store, but eventually made my way into the swanky store with the scantily clad mannequins in the display windows. I took my time picking out some things I knew would make some of my regulars happy before narrowing it down to what I could afford. Once I finished my purchases, I made my way to the food court, bought a milkshake and sent Tommy a text, telling him I was ready to go.
 
I hurried about my errands, dropping off sacks of really potent weed to four of my buddies, and was just finishing the last delivery when I got the text from Harper. I texted back with a quick “on my way” and zoomed off towards the mall to pick her up. I was a little annoyed that there hadn’t been time to hang out and burn a bowl with any of them, but I could always go back out later.

I couldn’t help but wonder, as I drove to the mall, if my sister ever got high. That could make for a fun evening at home. I did have a fake ID, so we could pick up some booze too. I chuckled. Or, we could just get into our parents’ booze stash and make sure we replace it later.

I pulled up at the mall and shot her a text: “Here. Food court doors.”
 
As I waited for Tommy to pick me up, I surveyed my purchases. I'd chosen two 'outfits' from the lingerie store, the first a tasteful black number: https://i.imgur.com/hsuN311.jpg and the second a bit more hardcore: https://i.imgur.com/9CBQhMQ.jpg
The really crazy purchase actually came from the costume store near the food court: https://i.imgur.com/3MCbxiA.jpg I'd never tried a sexy nurse for my clients before, but I guess I was inspired by my conversation with Tommy, not that I would ever tell him that.

When he pulled up out front, I grabbed my bags and swayed over to the car. After closing the door I leaned toward the middle of the car, giving Tommy a little boob show as i put my bags in the back of the car, then sat back into my seat and pulled my seat belt down across the center of my chest and buckled it.

"Thanks for coming to get me," I said giving him my sweet smile. Lots of teeth, innocent but not too innocent, you know. "What have you been up to?"
 
“Oh, stopped by Jack’s for a bit to hang out, that’s all,” I said. I gave her a conspiratorial look.

“Got any plans tonight?” I asked her, eyeing the bright pink bags she put in the back seat, as well as enjoying that glimpse down her top. I was starting to think she was doing that on purpose. I definitely wasn’t going to complain!

“Jack gave me a bag of weed if you wanna get high...” I offered, not sure if she’d be down or not. I had no clue what she knew about my own little habits. “We could get into dad’s liquor stash just like old times,” I also suggested, giving her a wink and a smirk.
 
I wasn't surprised that Tommy had been hanging out with Jack. Seemed like those two were always up to something. Having Tommy offer to share his weed with me was a bit of a surprise however. I knew my brother smoked week of course, I'd smelled it on him plenty of times and even found his stash a few times when rummaging through his room looking for money, but he'd never offered to share with me.

"We probably shouldn't, but considering mom and dad are gone, I guess we could," I responded, deciding a lazy afternoon might be just the perfect thing before I got online. I could try on my new outfits and get a little buzzed before the prime cam hours started. And maybe by then Tommy would be passed out and I wouldn't have to worry about him interrupting my naughty little web show.

"Let's do it," I said with a little more enthusiasm.
 
I didn’t expect my sister to be quite so enthusiastic about it, but I wasn’t going to complain one bit! I drove off back towards home, eager to get my buzz on with her. We had on a couple occasions snuck a few drinks from the liquor cabinet but never smoked together before. I smirked. Maybe it could be a bit of a “bonding” experience.

“So what did you get at the mall?” I inquired, finding myself quite curious about the contents of her bags...
 
Back
Top