The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :)

I am free to chat here or on KIK, should be around for awhile so say hi at least...then I know that I am not alone, haha

Single 26yo male looking for a long term chat buddy male or female, text me on kik and please be creative with your introduction! Stuff like "Hey" or "37yo from lit" will be deleted and blocked.

Single 26yo male looking for a long term chat buddy male or female, text me on kik and please be creative with your introduction! Stuff like "Hey" or "37yo from lit" will be deleted and blocked.[/QUOTE. The number of times you've bumped this morning I'd take 'hey' from anyone if I were you

Looking For Long Term Play Partner

I’m a new user of kik (bit of a technology luddite) but am keen to now explore its potential.

I’m 51, British, articulate and well spoken (think a toned down version of Hugh Grant of Colin Firth)

I’m married but for reasons far too complex to go into here sex of any kind has alas left our relationship which has become one of companionship more than anything else. I’m not by nature a cheat, nor do I feel comfortable about paying for sex, so my online sex life such as it is seems to be the best way to retain my sanity.

I have a fertile imagination especially with regard to thing of an erotic nature.
Kinks are not extreme but are definitely there - ladies in lingerie etc.
In real life I have a demanding responsible job and must always be in control which I’m therefore very good at. I’m happy to take on a dominant role with younger women, boss secretary type scenarios etc, but not the daddy/daughter thing so sorry if you’re into that. I have from time to time enjoyed phone sex and am told that I am a very talented provider of slow sensual guided masturbation so if the idea of me instructing you in how to touch yourself appeals I will be happy to oblige.

Because I’m often in charge in real life it’s sometimes nice to give over control and I have from time to time had the pleasure of placing my own masturbatiin under the control of a dominant woman who instructs me in how to touch myself and edge which I enjoy very much. I always cum in copious quantities by the way.

Physically I’m 6ft 2, around 200lbs, have blue eyes and short fair hair. I have many I interests aside from sex and would be happy for contact to focus on non sexual topics until we get to know each other better, if that makes you feel more comfortable.

I’m happy to chat on here but also use kik and Snapchat.

I’ve tried to be very honest in this thread and hope for the same approach in any replies.

27/F/WA

Just looking for a guy to sext/masturbate with :)

Username:
ReKio.appel

always up for a little (or a lot of) chat

can be X-rated talk, asking for advice or even just asking about the goings on here in Sin City

Kik... sincitysadist

Been a while but i redownloaded the app 32/m up for chat really about anything srxual or nonsexual just looking to chat and see where the convo goes...orangesliice is the name

Bored on vacation

Searching for a chatfriend to kill the time.
I am male 26 years old and single.
Looking for anybody who can keep a good conversation going.

kik: DocHolliday88666

p.s. please introduce yourself

Little looking for Daddy

25 year old female little from Pennsylvania. Pink hair/tattoos/piercings/glasses/freckles/BBW
My kik is lilred629

28yr old bisexual married women. Brunette, shaved bald, 32a.
Always up for a good chat lej69me on kik

Thought I would try this

I am a 50yo MWM from Pennsylvania with red hair. Always looking for a little chat fun. kik id: romeored3

New here...

I'm 39, straight female and still exploring. Add me on kik if you are willing to teach me or chat about anything: piper358

Thanks 😊

On kik for another day, feel free to message me I’m lej69me. 28 bisexual female, married to a sissy cock sucking submissive. I’m into most kinks so hit me up!

mid 40s English guy looking to chat with ladies about all kind of things, really like meeting new people and getting to know them, sirg71 on kik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back