Enjoy pegging, male anal.

tron56

Virgin
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Posts
12
Hi,

Me and my S/O started pegging a little while ago as it's something that has always turned me on (the idea of at least) and when I told her about it she got excited. So we've been doing it every now and then and I keep having the same issue.
We do some warm up to work through the "weird uncomfortable" feeling initially then my problem is that once it begins to feel good it builds a little bit and then I immediately cum after maybe a minute of it actually feeling good.

I'd really like to make the whole experience last a bit longer especially the pleasurable side of it as I find it fun and a huge turn on to have her in control. But as it stands right now the between the prep and cleanup taking closer to half an hour vs the actual act taking a minute or two it's just not as fun as I feel like it should be.

I've tried searching online but all I get is the usual obvious generic stuff like use ton's of lube and start out small/slow. Any help would be welcome.
 
Familiarize

I recommend various plugs and cock/ball rings which stretch and rub different parts within you that you are giving to your wife's explorations. Prepare yourself more often, stretch a bit daily while showering. Mostly, familiarize yourself with the internal mind of receiving and know the sensations of that part of you.

Masturbate while plugged, nap, shop etc. Cuddle and spoon while still being filled after you cum. Have fun šŸ˜‡
 
Sounds good. I guess we are still pretty inexperienced at it and really only tried a variety of things a handful of times.

Really appreciate your advice, thank you.
 
Unicorns

I am with a Lady who always wanted to before me. I am endeared to her deeply and wasn't adverse to the idea physiologically. In fact, the prospect of a prostate orgasm seems appealing. I have not orgasmed while being pegged (nearly, not yet) and enjoy using her holes to finish in but she has the most wonderful orgasms while using a two sided strap on in me.

We are venturing into sounding rods too, at the moment šŸ˜
 
I would love being able to mutually finish with my S/O pegging me, alas with her body shape (BBW) most two sided strap on's don't work very well for her. We bought 1 but when it arrived the penis end had way more girth than anticipated. And it hugged up against her mons so tight that its almost impossible to use as a strapon. And with her current harness I don't think it sits right or is tight enough for her to have a lot of control.
 
ugh. Very upset. Was planning a special weekend with the S/O and while prepping I hurt myself and now I think I'm out of commission. I'm so disappointed.
 
Back
Top